Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
PricelineUS$122
Hotels.comUS$122
eDreamsUS$122
All reviews grand suite family owned coffee maker sedona area living room king bed vines motel microwave jerome pets accommodations arizona sink clarkdale
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019

My fiance and I stayed at the Pines. It had to be our 4th or 5th time. We stayed in the Grand Suite. We are always welcomed with a smile and the staff is amazing! The Grand Suite is everything you could imagine and more. Very spacious and the kitchen has everything you need for your stay. We love sitting out on the patio. We only stay at the Pines when we are in Cottonwood. Highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2019

I was pleasantly surprised with the room, service and location of this place and will be sure to stay here again next time I'm up in the Verde Valley. It's a little tricky to find near the intersection of 89A and 260 but is surprisingly quiet being so close to the major roads. If you are coming from Camp Verde you can take Fir Street to Camino Real and avoid the big intersection of 89A & 260. I originally had booked the large suite as there were going to be three of us but my friends were unable to come so I went solo. When I check in and spoke to Roy, he said he could downsize me to a mini suite which turned out perfect! My mini suite was 2 beds, a huge bath, kitchenette with an apartment sized refrigerator, a 2-burner stove top, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and assorted dishes. The staff is very friendly. I will gladly stay here my next visit to the Verde Valley.

Reviewed 8 October 2019 via mobile

We have traveled abroad and found Pines Motel better than some Days Inn and other hotels! This place is clean, great beds, conveniently located to stores/restaurant and love the kitchenette. And Front Desk Staff we’re friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2019

We enjoyed staying at the Pines Motel in Cottonwood, Arizona. There was a pleasant atmosphere inside the room and out. The woman at the front desk was pleasant, swinging in the swing on the hill was pleasant, the room was pleasant, and retrieving the pillow we left there a week earlier was pleasant! I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 4 September 2019

I have stayed here twice on business. I value quiet and the ability to work in my hotel room. This place allows me to rest well and it is always quite clean. The pool is sparkling clear and feels good at the end of a warm day. Staff is very helpful and courteous.

Date of stay: June 2019