Best Western Cottonwood Inn(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$93
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$83
US$76
Pines Motel(Cottonwood)
US$106
US$103
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

The Iron Horse Inn(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$111
Verde Valley Inn(Cottonwood)
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$104
  • Pool
The Tavern Hotel(Cottonwood)
US$190
Little Daisy Motel(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$72
Cottonwood Hotel(Cottonwood)
US$179
All reviewsother guestsdeluxe roomshared bathroomb and bfarm fresh eggsyogurtjacuzzi tubrock waterfun surprisebeautiful landscapingcooked breakfastbig screen tvenjoyed my staycomfortable bedoff the beaten trackvery pleasant stayminute drive
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights with our two dogs and absolutely loved it. Fiona was really sweet and accommodating. Seb helped us figure out where to go and what to do while visiting Arizona. Only a 15 minute drive from Sedona (great location). We really enjoyed our stay here, very cozy.

If you are bringing dogs make sure to let them know in advance!

Cute atmosphere. My fav place so far on my road trip !

Definitely would be back !

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Matthew T
Reviewed 31 December 2017

The owner Seb is very rude. I do not recommend this place. I booked through hotels.com with a private bathroom. Seb messaged me on the day of our check-in that I need to upgrade and pay extra money to get a private bathroom. I told him nowhere while booking was I told that there was a shared bathroom. He also said we need to be there by 6PM. I told him I can be there by 10PM as we are coming from Page. He said he does not want to deal with this and cancelled on us during the busy Christmas period, knowing even after we cant get a reservation anywhere and we had a small kid. This guy is very rude and needs a lesson on how to deal with people. My suggestion to you seb is to make sure you have the right info on websites that you sell your rooms to be accurate. -MOST ROOMS HAVE SHARED ROOM — DONT COME IF AFTER 6PM. People will book elsewhere. You also need to understand that most people who are visiting nearby places like Sedona will come after 6PM. This guy needs a lesson in being polite.

Stayed: December 2017
DesertRoseBnB, Owner at Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Let me clarify... On the day of check in, we always touch base with our guests to confirm their booking as well as their arrival time. When I contacted him to reconfirm his booking and ask him about his projected check in time, he informed me that he had a child. I immediately told him that the room he booked was for 2 guests and 2 guests only. No extra person, whether it be a child or an adult. I DID offer him to upgrade to a room which can accommodate a child at a discounted rate. (Luckily we had a room available and it was possible for me to do that).

That is the point where his attitude quickly turned sour. He started lecturing me on how I should run my business, then he started yelling and threatening me on the phone. At that point is where I told him that I did not want his business and that I was refusing service to him. I did approve that he get a full refund.

This person booked through a third party, where our rooms are clearly described. The fact that Mr. Ramakrishna failed to read the description has nothing to do with the Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast. Furthermore, it is clearly stated that the room he booked can ONLY accommodate 2 guests.

Sebastien
Owner, Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast
928-646-0236

Reviewed 27 November 2017

My husband and I wanted to spend a few days exploring off-road Jeep trails in the Sedona area for our anniversary. We wanted somewhere unique to stay and have always enjoyed the B&B experience. Only a short drive south of Sedona, this quaint home was just right. Our two nights here were very enjoyable. Fiona is a gem- warm, friendly and very attentive to our needs and wants. We felt like welcome guests in a friend's home. Our room was spotlessly clean with fresh sheets and the delightful sound of water falling over rocks just outside our window. There was a half bath en suite and we shared the adjacent shower with one other room. This was certainly not an inconvenience for us but might be a drawback for some. Breakfast was served on China at a well set table. We certainly would stay here again in the future.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Good day! My mom and I recently stayed at Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast for a four night stay. To say the least, it was refreshing and pleasant! The house was clean in a very quiet neighborhood. The B &B is outside of Sedona about 15 miles so there were no city lights to obscure the view of the stars. They are so amazing in that area of Arizona! Fiona was an amazing hostess, friendly, very helpful and attentive. Our t.v. remote was having issues and she fixed the problems twice, replaced our batteries, and even connected a new remote to make sure that we were taken care of. There is also a large t.v in the living/dining area that had Direct t.v that we were welcome to watch, as well as about 30 channels in the room. Also, provided many dvd's for our use. The breakfast was healthy, hot, and delicious. I would definitely stay here again. The hospitality was great, the area was beautiful, and the services were just what we needed for our vacation. 5 Gold stars to Fiona for being so helpful and kind!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are exceptional.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Maggie K
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I stayed here with my partner and we had a blast. I felt like I was home. The environment felt cozy and welcoming. I loved the room we stayed in. We were upgraded due to it being a full house during our stay time. The hostess was very nice. She was bubbly and made sure our stay was up to expectations. She made a fantastic breakfast! I want to live here! I would plan future trips in the area just to stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends