Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2019

We stayed in the Creek House. We had an amazing stay! This house is huge! My kids each got their own room (after several nights in hotels, sharing a bed, this was very welcome!) and my husband and I had a huge master suite. The kitchen was huge and well stocked, the house was spotless, the grounds were gorgeous! It was a little chilly for the pool, although the kids tried it shortly. We enjoyed the creek and the hammock. It's about a half hour outside of Sedona, but Cottonwood is pretty close and has lots of stores and restaurants. Its a perfect place to get away and I wish we had a few more nights here!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

A wonderful escape from reality! The whole place is one big enchanted garden on the creek! The perfect place to relax, get some sunshine and catch up on some studying and writing. The entire place lends itself to increasing your happy factor. I couldn’t get enough of being here.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have stayed here 2 times, once in 2004 and then again last year! We love this place! Gene and April are great, very accomadating and helpful with finding activities to do while you are here. Will definitly be staying here again!

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank missmaxx19
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Absolutely amazing place! This is a cabin far away from it all! The cabin is absolutely beautiful and it is only steps away from the creek. The owner is absolutely amazing and the place is well taken care of. Definitely planning on going back again!

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank CrusyG
Reviewed 27 June 2011

On our recent girls trip, my sister and I had the pleasure of staying at the Creek House . We loved sitting by the creek, listening to the water, beautiful grounds, lovely house. The homemade jams were awesome. Enjoyed talking with the owners. We hope to go back again. How peaceful.

Date of stay: May 2011