other traveller has booked this property

Review of vacation rental

Kitchen
Queen Bed
Queen Bed
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Alvinajer...
Rocky Mountain House, Canada
“Owner and staff do not keep their word”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

Dirtiest place I ever stayed at, had to clean everything before I used it, kitchen cupboards, dresser drawers, bathroom. Texas sized dust bunnies under beds. Cleaned room myself. No privacy when we open our door we looked right into another room that had a permanent resident. Was listed as a condo/ apt it was a suite in a motel complex, therefore had people coming and going. The sofa was ready for the dump. As I checked out early I was promised a weeks refund that I have not recieved. I checked out 19 days early. When we left for a few days they had entered my paid for room without my permission, that is an invasion of privacy!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Nothing
Liked least: No privacy and the filth
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
11 Apr 2016
If this apartment was not satisfactory upon check in, we would have willingly gone and re-cleaned the apartment but, at the guests request she did not want any service her whole stay. As a good jester, we did refund her the 1 week amount. Which according to the contract did not have to do. As for entering the apartment while she was gone she had possession of equipment that was needed in other areas of the property. She has received her cleaning deposit from the company she rented from after explaining to her that we did not have her money.

Travellers are raving about these Bullhead City hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing