All reviews small fridge massage service pleasant place to stay loved staying here cookie cutter visiting bisbee coffee maker separate bedroom in town a wonderful stay high desert market maggie sauna couch stove
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Hosts were welcoming, accommodating, and very helpful. We sat in the lower level of the gardens and loved looking at the view of the Mule mountains while a fountain trickled, and the hummingbirds and dragonflies darted around us. Quiet with a very comfy bed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This was my first visit to Bisbee, did research on line about where to stay, and it looked like a quiet, laid back kinda place. I travel often, and am used to the cookie-cutter style hotel rooms. What a nice change! The room was small but cozy, loved the kitchen with full sized stove, and it was furnished with REAL pretty glass dishes, quality glassware, everything you need to have the option of going out to eat or making a tasty home cooked meal with the fresh and varied items available at the High Desert Market. Will be back next year, getting #7, feels like home.

Room Tip: Not sure about the other rooms, didn't see them, but I loved #7
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We where so happy to host you and hope to get you back real soon.
Keep well,
Maggie

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I made the mistake of not calling Travelocity as soon as I looked in the room. I picked this place because it got 4.5 stars and free parking. The free parking is the only correct piece of information on the website. The pictures make the rooms look bigger and cleaner than they actually are. If I didn’t clean my house for a year, it would still be cleaner than this place. The rugs in the main room looked like they hadn’t been vacuumed in a very long time. The sheets were threadbare and stained and the bed was very uncomfortable. The baseboards needed a good scrubbing and there was a thick layer of dirt on the edges of the bathroom door panels. The shower floor was black. The sink didn’t drain properly and the shower went from lukewarm to freezing to scalding. I spent the entire night hoping I didn’t get sick. The next morning we found an immaculate house for the same price as this dump and got out.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Wow, your experience is so NOT what I hear from my other guests. Most people love our place and we, the owners do too! I hope anyone reading this review realizes that we have a huge fan club at the Gardens and we get MANY repeating customers. If their experience was like this one we would not be in business. Nastiness is in the eye of the beholder!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

The room was clean and was very old, like all things in Bisbee. I was not comfortable on the sagging bed. The sofa was worn out and not comfortable for watching TV. The price was way too much for what we got. Nice location away from bars and hotels The owner was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I think all rooms would be quiet since they are not connected
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Very comfortable, quiet and clean. Only a little more than a mile to the historic district. Pet friendly with a fenced in dog area for running. We stayed in unit 4 and liked it very much. The owners are awesome and welcoming.

Room Tip: We only saw unit 4, but can only expect they are all well appointed with the owners good taste.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family