School House Inn Bed & Breakfast(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$101
The Inn at Castle Rock(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Pool
Tombstone Canyon Inn(Bisbee)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$92
US$124
US$139
US$88
TripAdvisor
Trail Rider's Inn Motel(Tombstone)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$86
US$75
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

All reviewssmall fridgemassage servicepleasant place to stayloved staying herecookie cuttersouthern azvisiting bisbeecoffee makerbed was comfortablestayed two nightsseparate bedroomin towna wonderful stayhigh desert marketmaggietrinitysauna
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Stayed for, alas, only one night in my favorite #4. As always, the atmosphere is so laid back and relaxing. I had two treatments last morning there and learned so much from Maggie who is both owner and therapist. Such a pleasure to see her! I would highly recommend any of the services offered there... have had them all over the years I have returned here. I bought my guy here for a birthday celebration with our dog and a lovely dinner at La Roka.

For those seeking an upscale location... this is not it and you will fail to be satisfied. It is a quaint little place with a laid back, comfortable atmosphere

Room Tip: I just love #4 and have not even seen the other rooms!
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you Helga for the wonderful review! You are such a treasure!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

The "gardens" are not being cared for and therefore aren't anything special. It is a large property with trees, roses, iris, etc. that grow in spite of that. The room we had was adequate but definitely not clean. The bed was comfortable. The price was high for only the bed part of the B&B. Have stayed in much nicer in other states. There is a lot of maintenance not being done. May have been a very pretty location in the past.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LuvToLineDance
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Sorry, I disagree! Our place gets greener and greener as our monsoons get closer! We have lawns and picnic spaces and most of our guests appreciate the huge trees and glorious quiet. We have an amazing healing environment here, but some people just don't get it.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

What ay first appeared to be a quaint little place wasn't quite so appealing when I found a dirty sink in the bathroom, a dirty coffee pot and a roach crawling across the kitchen counter. I also felt their were safety hazards with the extension cords all around. The grounds outside were cluttered and in unkempt. I wouldn't stay here again nor would I recommend it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 835SueG
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

I am sorry the room was not up to standard, sometimes mistakes are made, and we help any guest who comes up and asks for assistance. What kind of person waits until they get home to complain? The New American I guess.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Enjoyed our stay. Comfortable beds, nice grounds, friendly people, quiet and serene. If you require a sterile, spit polished environment to be happy, this is not for you. If you like trees and grass and the occasional bugs that come with those things then you will be happy here. Will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We did stay at this place as a second choice but what a lucky choice. The room is like an appartment with a living- and a bathroom and a little kitchen with ameneties. There is plenty place to sit outside if you want to. The only noise you hear are the birds. Great place and friendly service.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maryde17
theGardens, Owner at The Gardens At Mile High Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Thank you, what a wonderful response and we are so lucky you came to stay with us!