All reviews the mexican restaurant copper queen sized bathroom old building rooms were very clean visit bisbee token heart skylight code inns suitcases tub closet history upstairs
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Rooms were very clean except the floor. Looking at my socks I was a bit surprised. They forgot the coffee in our room and two lights were out in the bathroom. Bed was hard, tv was small and a pain. All in all not bad for Bisbee.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaninMesa
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We loved our cute little two bed with bath room overlooking the street. The bed was cozy, and the whole place was clean. There were a few drawbacks - 1) We paid 180.00 for a standard room - WHY? Many of the other hotels in the area seemed to charge half that much, some including breakfast! We didn’t really have a choice but to book what seems to be one of the most costly hotels in Bisbee as everything else had already been reserved, 2) As previous reviews mentioned there was no hot water. I was able to fill the tub about three inches before the water went tepid... not what I would expect for a 180.00 a night hotel. We were shivering! 3) Noisy noisy even with the windows closed. You could hear every word spoken outside clear as day! I didn’t mind it but it kept my husband up all night. This obviously isn’t their fault and they do warn you about it on booking. Overall a cute hotel but because of these drawbacks not sure we would book here again unless there weren’t some other options.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank raquelross
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The only room available by the time we booked (last minute) was La Luna- the only one without windows. Yet, there’s a skylight, which fills the room with daylight.

And it was quiet; the bed comfortable. The biggest drawback was the steep flight of stairs that greet you immediately- in order to get to any of the rooms. Challenging with big pieces of luggage. However, we’re seniors and we managed. Be sure to get directions on how to gain entry with the keypad/password before you arrive.

Breakfast at the Copper Queen was excellent.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018

very nicely redone, nice people, above Santiago's, but NO hot water, none, couldn't even steam the mirror, and no one around to call. BOO! horrible cable, maybe he worst, but we can deal with that, but no change in water temp no matter where the dial was set. no excuse for that. wish I cold get my money back, will visit Bisbee again, but will stay elsewhere, also no soap in bathroom....which was OK because no hot water. also be warned, Bisbee is loud and party town....good luck finding a place to park. and we love and stay in old inns.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mike m
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Stayed here for the first time, but will definite be my choice when going back to Bisbee. Located in heart of Bisbee and all the action. Eating and lounges right around the corner. Room was spacious, clean and updated. WiFi and all the amenities. Check in was very warm and willing to help with anything.
Micro Wave and small refrigerator.

Room tip: Corner room has the best view
Date of stay: February 2018