“cute and cozy”
Review of Hotel San Ramon

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bisbee
Hotel San Ramon
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Bisbee
Reviewed 30 May 2017

My husband and I did a quick road trip to Bisbee Memorial day weekend, of course online there were no rooms available which was expected. Once we arrived in town we walked around a bit and took a chance and went into the office at Hotel San Ramon, Willow was at the desk and was very helpful and friendly, they ended up having a cancellation and we took Room 6 for the night. I was pleasantly surprised at the rooms spacious and decorated very nicely. I would book here again.
A few suggestions, the bathroom is big enough maybe to add a small cabinet or another shelf to put toiletries. Also the handle on the tub was very hard to turn on and off. Other than that it's a great little place.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have stayed at the San Ramon various times during the year and have loved every stay. The rooms are beautiful. The service is fantastic. I love the windows. It is so nice to be in the middle of town and have such a nice place to stay. I love the fact that I can walk to all the great restaurants (especially Santiago's and the Table), listen to live music, and explore the shops and steps.

I have stayed in every room they have and all of them have their unique charm.

If you are looking for a place to stay in Bisbee, look no further! Stay here!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Rich L
Reviewed 24 April 2017

We stayed for 3 nights at this hotel a few weeks ago. The accommodations were quite nice. The room was clean and cozy, the location was great, and the music from the adjacent bars wasn't even very bothersome. The only problem is that this hotel has no on-site staff. On our last morning, the shower refused to produce hot water. My partner decided to brave a cold shower, while I wimped out and microwaved some water for a sink-based sponge bath. I tried to call the "on-call" manager, but no one answered. I left a message and never heard back. I was pretty disappointed that we never even got an acknowledgement about our problem. I wasn't looking for a free night or anything, but a "Gee, sorry about that" would have gone a long way. We will not be returning.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lpants
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here when in town for a friend's wedding. I stayed in room 3, the suite, which was very large for one person. Room was clean, the hotel is in a very convenient location to everything in Bisbee. We were happy to have a great Mexican restaurant right next door.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Elizabeth K
Reviewed 3 April 2017

This is a very small, 6-room facility where we have stayed in the past. When the smoke alarm sounded at 6 a.m., guests tried to call the "24-hour manager" to no avail. As all the buildings in Bisbee are old, we thought it best to exit, earlier than planned. We like the location but knowing there is no one on hand is troubling.

Room Tip: You are adjacent to "Brewery Gulch" but ear plugs are provided! Each room is different.