All reviews one night old building condo couch stairs bedroom noise town
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I must say for a pet friendly place this worked for us. the only issue was all the stairs if you have knee problems as I do. Parking was in back for 3rd level to avoid stairs but then you have to walk up and down hills to get around town. the place is built in a gully and was very fun but parking a nightmare. the only issues with he condo was the couch and loveseat frames were totally worn out and my back after one night was screaming. Sorry Ron but they need to be replaced. The decor was cute, nice supplie of things to use and nice warm heaters or fans.

Room Tip: 1st or 2nd level
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

I was nervous at first because we rented this place while driving to Bisbee, having never seen it. But we are very happy with the price and the quality! Our little suite was beautifully decorated. Very comfy bed and everything was clean. We will likely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2016

Stayed at Audrey's Inn for one night. The room was spacious and located right in Brewery Gulch...these were the pluses. The downsides of Audrey's Inn....There is no assigned/designated parking. There is a parking place behind the buiding's third floor but access is on very narrow road for a small compact car, only one space, and is not paved or well lit. I do not recommend parking there. On weekends it can get busy and parking is at a premium so pack lightly if you plan on carrying your luggage and hauling from public parking across the street or up the road and then hauling it up flight/s of stairs. There was a full kitchen with eating and sitting area stocked with the basics. If you are seeking a quiet romantic getaway...warning... It can be a bit noisy if there is any activity in one of the local pubs that are only doors away. I fortunately was not. The location is one of the reasons I scored it a 3 it would rank a 1 in how the units are attended to. The bed linens are VERY dated and require replacement. The shower curtain liner was moldy. Wall pictures falling out of cheap plastic frames. One bed was hard as a rock and the other very soft and mush. I opted to sleep on the couch. The door locks are by code and can be tricky. This facility is also not ADA compliant. If you or others in your party are non-ambulatory this is not the place for you. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't...a big inconvenience. The establishment needs some attention. With the number of other options within close proximity...and I have stayed at a number of them, Audrey's Inn fails to make the grade. It has the potential to be a very charming experience given some attention to key details why tourists come to Bisbee.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank 4everjung
Reviewed 4 June 2016

This is a GREAT location! They offer parking in the back which is a bonus. The room we had was incredibly clean and nicer than we expected. Great having an kitchen and small living room. The building is well maintained and the rooms are quiet. Audrey and her grandson were very nice and accommodating as well. We travel to Bisbee often and have stayed at many different placed, but this one was one of the BEST. We definitely recommend this place! Room 203

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2016

We stayed in Room 204 recently, it was a nice touch that Audrey herself checked us in. . I was excited about the "patio", but it turned out to be an area about 8 X 20 ft that had a high retaining wall or building around it, so it wasn't an enjoyable area to be. There actually wasn't any comfortable place to sit & relax, because in lieu of a couch or comfy chairs there were 2 day beds. Northerly exposure meant no sun coming in anywhere. It was nice to have a full kitchen, but we basically didn't want to spend much time in our room. Thin walls.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple