All reviewsone nightold buildingcondocouchstairsbedroomnoisetown
Reviewed 4 June 2016

This is a GREAT location! They offer parking in the back which is a bonus. The room we had was incredibly clean and nicer than we expected. Great having an kitchen and small living room. The building is well maintained and the rooms are quiet. Audrey and her grandson were very nice and accommodating as well. We travel to Bisbee often and have stayed at many different placed, but this one was one of the BEST. We definitely recommend this place! Room 203

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2016

We stayed in Room 204 recently, it was a nice touch that Audrey herself checked us in. . I was excited about the "patio", but it turned out to be an area about 8 X 20 ft that had a high retaining wall or building around it, so it wasn't an enjoyable area to be. There actually wasn't any comfortable place to sit & relax, because in lieu of a couch or comfy chairs there were 2 day beds. Northerly exposure meant no sun coming in anywhere. It was nice to have a full kitchen, but we basically didn't want to spend much time in our room. Thin walls.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2015

Talk about a place that gives you the personal touch! I met Audrey herself during check-in and she is a very nice lady. When you look at the front of the building and see the six windows on floors 2 and 3... that's the suite I was in. An absolutely awesome experience. It's a mini-apartment with a full kitchen. Due to the old building, the stairs are steeper than normal., We went for the Bisbee Blues Festival and most people that I knew stayed at the Copper Queen hotel which was more expensive. They said it was a standard experience for them, nothing special. The bed was extremely comfortable and there are two window-AC units to keep the place cool (if needed). I was concerned about the noise from the bar across the street, but the whispering wind (white noise?) from the ceiling fan drowned out any potential noise. This Inn does not have dedicated parking and would normally not be a problem except for this weekend so we had to park 1/2 block away. My kids, adults now, loved this place and wants to stay here next time when they come check out the Old Bisbee area.

Room Tip: When you look at the front of the building and see the six windows on floors 2 and 3... that's the suite I was in.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigEdTucsonAZ
Reviewed 4 June 2015

I had my reservation for over two months before they decided to call me to tell me they needed to cancel the reservation as they had overbooked their hotel. With the amount of time they gave me I was unable to find a new location to stay and therefore my whole weekend in Bisbee was RUINED. The owner offered me ZERO assistance in finding another location after her error. I have never had a poor experience anywhere in this town before (honestly everyone I have ever talked with in Bisbee has been delightful) until this experience.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 15 February 2015

This review is not for the main inn which was fully booked when we wanted to stay. Audrey also has a three room apartment on a quiet side street a 5 to 10 minute walk from the main spot. If she suggests you might want to stay there, do not give any creit card information unless you inspect it first. The place smelled terrible despite the fan which had been placed in the bedroom, presumably to help eliminate the problem. It had not and we needed to open windows for flow through ventilation to make it bearable for sleeping. The smell was still there faintly so heaven knows what was/is the cause of it. While the unit is a three room apartment with kitchen appliances and cooking utensils so that in theory one could live in it for a while, it lacked a hair dryer. Roughly half the holes in the shower head were plugged from hard water deposits before I scraped them clean. There were two decent bath towels but the third and fourth were mighty thin. The wall clock did not even have a battery in it. The magazines left for guests' entertainment were from five to height years old as well. Value for money was certainly not there.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple