See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The price was right, but we had to ask for soap, shampoo, towels and more coffee. We never received the towels on the second day after asking three times. The shower never got hot enough. All of us couldn't take showers on the morning we left.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017

While the manager was very nice, this motel is horrible. It was dirty with muffin wrappers on the floor, and a filthy bathroom. I'm not sure when it was cleaned last. One room was missing the entire front wall and roped off. The upstairs units were blocked off and the pool has been filled in. It is now a dog pen. The size of the rooms are nice, but the place is in such disrepair it probably needs to be torn down.

Room Tip: Room is outside of town, so you will need to drive to town, restaurants, etc. Close to Safeway and Burger King.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

By far the weirdest hotel experience in many years. I called to make a reservation and did. Never got a confirmation email. Called again. Assured we had reservation for $80 a nite. Called again a month out as no email confirmation. Called 3 days before arrival same conversation confirmed the reservation. On arrival was told $145 a night. He was on the phone on arrival writing on scrap paper all the info from the caller including all credit card info. I asked what did he do with the papers he wrote all info on. As there was a pile on paper which appeared to have similar info. He had a counter cluttered with papers and a desk behind him with a mound of papers. We stayed for $80 a nite after much negotiation. I felt very uncomfortable my info being in his hands.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Stayed two nights in a roomy place, which needed a good cleaning of the carpet. I don't believe it has ever been cleaned. The kitchen and bathroom was fairly clean, however the smoke alarm was missing a battery and the kitchen curtain was almost secured on the wall.
Walking into the lobby was a bad experience in itself. It was filthy with half eaten food all over the place. The management was less than pleasant to deal with.

I highly recommend you to stay away from this place. I know that I won't come back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Britt B
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We had the "Penthouse Suite"! It would be a great room if it were clean. It was the size of an apartment. I am guessing that someone used to live there. The carpet hadn't been vacuumed in a long time, the couch had crumbs on it, the countertops were sticky, and the room smelled. But the man that works there was very friendly.

Room Tip: This would be a great room for a long stay. Has a large kitchen with everything provided. Request a thorough cleaning before booking this room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sharon B