See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2012

The website states that every room contains AV connections to allow video games, but the televisions can't switch inputs to utilize the AV connections. My reservation was made based on the ability to allow my children access to video games. After checking in, I discovered that the AV connectors wouldn't work and checked out. Despite only being in the room for 5 minutes, the motel charged a 15 dollar "cleaning fee".

The real problems began when I checked out of the motel. Rather than refund my debit card, they charged it a second time. Upon realizing their mistake, they refunded my card for the total amount (minus the 15 dollar "cleaning fee" of course). While this should have concluded my business with the motel, it has been 2 1/2 weeks, and the refund still hasn't reached my bank. I called the motel, and the extremely rude person that I spoke with stated that it wasn't their problem and I needed to talk to my bank.

Needless to say, my experience with this particular Motel 6 was the low point on an otherwise enjoyable family trip to the Grand Canyon.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Wow super modern clean has guest laundry . Room has no carpet it has solid floors great idea!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed here after breaking down about 2 miles down the road in the freezing 17 degrees pitch dark night.
A motorist gave us a ride to the motel and the man at the desk was so friendly! He gave us our room key quickly and upon entering the room I was a little disappointing in the fact that the flooring was not carpet but was glad to see the room was tidy, had nice bedding and even had a flat screen.
It also had free wifi.

The bathroom was very clean and so nice.
Aside from the flooring being wood/tile I have no complaints about this hotel.
It was honestly an oasis for me when we were freezing and tired!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We were heading to Grand Canyon and stayed here for a night.The front desk staff was friendly and the room was small and clean. Overall no complains. We booked this hotel thru the hotels.com site and got a very good deal.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LeisureTraveller1
Reviewed 29 October 2011

My only complaint is that the doors and walls seem to be on the thin side and let in a fair amount of noise. But the room was crisp and classy looking and the shower spray was adequate. The bed was too hard and bouncy for my taste. But if I could find Motel 6's as nice as this one and as good a value everywhere I go that would make travel very easy.

Room Tip: Choose one far away from the lobby.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo