“Love the Veggie Delight”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in Valdez
Reviewed 27 September 2018

The young staff here works hard to please customers. They always make one of the best Veggie Delight sandwiches I've had at any Subway anywhere.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 3 July 2018

The Valdez subway did not disappoint ... great fresh ingredients, great service & great price. The sandwich & chopped salad were delicous!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Well I don't know why I go to these places. I never get food I like. I had a hot steak sandwich with onion, and chedar cheese. When you see them scoop the "steak" out it about makes you sick seeing what they call steak. Yuck. I did try it though. Never again.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We walked in and someone immediately welcomed us. The restaurant was super clean and tidy. A subway sandwich is a good value in my book and this place is no exception. Everything was yummy! Thank you!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We loved the chopped salads the last time were in the Valdez Subway. Staff was friendly & the restaurant was clean & inviting!

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!