5,523 results
All reviewsmr haggagchez pascalpeanuts barextra diversmain restaurantthe general manageranimation teamfishbeach bardolce vitamarsa mubarakdolphin poolwelcome homebasket of fruitport ghalibouter reeflong jetty
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I spent a week in three corners fayrouz plaza and I was trying to extend my stay even further on my last night, this is how amazing my stay was. While I went on this trip alone, it never felt like it as I was surrounded by everyone's hospitality in this resort, especially the animation team. Along many things that I loved, the animation team at Fayrouz Plaza is one thing I'll miss the most. They were all super friendly and always included me in their activities, to an extent that I was upset when they go get their break, this is how much fun I was having when they were around. Their activities accommodate all ages, I for instance am 23 and I was always engaged, but so were other guests who were 4 and 65. There are also plenty of activities and trips outside the resort that can be planned through the reception, but I personally was so entertained by the animation team and diving and snorkeling in the resort I never felt the need to go look for more outside. But besides animation team everyone was so so nice all the time; whether they're other guests or employees. The facilities are also in amazing state, everything is well maintained and in amazing condition whether in the rooms or in public areas! Food is so delicious! Plenty of food options and variety of cuisine; every night is a different cuisine bringing you a taste from a different country, even in their dessert! They have at least 4 restaurants; including one that is right on the beach where you can grab a romantic dinner, or in my case since I was just alone, amazing food with amazing atmosphere and service. Furthermore, the resort has a certified diving center on their beach which offers training and diving license. I took their course and got my license while there and enjoyed the beauty of their reefs and definitely saw plenty including turtles, and some fellow guests saw the sea cow. And many can even just go snorkeling and enjoy their house reefs, and they'll still see a lot, so don't worry if you aren't planning on diving, there is still a lot to see just snorkeling since their house reefs are huge so they house plenty.

My typical day was to wake up and grab breakfast, enjoy snorkeling or diving until around 10 then head to the pool to join the animation team in some water sports and activities until noon. Then I would go grab lunch at the restaurant by the beach while I enjoy the scene. I would relax after that a little until the animation team is back with more. Dinner around 8 in the main restaurant followed by the show of the day organized led by the animation team. This usually lasts till 10:30 pm, after that there is more dancing and music in peanuts bar which has a unique vibe in that it accommodates everyone! There are all sort of ages there every night dancing and laughing with the animation team. And since the hotel brings together an animation team and guests from around the world, enjoy watching and learning dance from around the world.

Overall amazing stay in an amazing resort that I would encourage people to visit; solo, couples, families, Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza accommodates every one

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Fayrouz_Plaza_GM, General Manager at Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Youssef,

It is a great pleasure to read your review and we are glad to be chosen for your visit.
It is an honor to know that our team and offered services totally met all your expectations. We are glad that animation team made such an impact on your stay and felt very comfortable even travelling solo.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

It was an amazing vacation, kind people, delicious food and perfect service. Resort looks also amazing! Only thing, more music at the swimming pool, thans more relaxing. Anything else was just perfect!

Room Tip: Nothing, perfect room 6023!
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fayrouz_Plaza_GM, General Manager at Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear guest,

It is an honor to know that our team and offered services totally met all your expectations. We took a good note on your comment regarding the music at the swimming pool.
Thank you for supporting our Golden Team, Egypt and for being our ambassador in your home country.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Went as part of a all inclusive holiday. Not my usual holiday but I enjoyed it never the less. If you like sitting on the beach or by the pool side then this is deffinetly the place for you. Always sunny. Staff are friendly and helpfull. Food is reasonable. However if you want to see Egypt then this place is a little too far out the way. They do offer day trips to see the valley of the kings and what not but it is a very long hot bus ride.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Fayrouz_Plaza_GM, General Manager at Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear David,
It is an honor to know that our team and offered services totally met all your expectations. However it is a pity to see 3-star rating whilst it seems you had a great relaxing time.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

One of the best snorkeling spots in marsa alam, almost on marsa mubarak area.

Very good service.

Great food choices.

Too near to porto ghaleb where you find shops and coffe shops.

Old buildings but still in good conditions.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Fayrouz_Plaza_GM, General Manager at Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Kero,

Warm greetings from The Three Corners Fayrouz Plaza and thank you for spending your holiday with us.
It is a delight to see that you are satisfied with hotel location, excellent food choices, great snorkeling experience and friendly service provided by our team.
We are happy your time in our resort was comfortable.
Our Golden Team looks forward to seeing you again at your second home!
Thank you for supporting Egypt and for being our ambassador in your home country.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Just returned from a weeks holiday at Four Corners Fayrouz Plaza, Marsa Alam, Egypt. Direct flight from Birmingham to Marsa Alam which was great. Twenty minute transfer from airport to hotel.
The hotel is beautiful and the staff are very friendly, efficient and professional. We were greeted with a welcome drink and a personal hello from the manager. We thought the all inclusive food was both plentiful, varied and excellent quality. Loads of choice at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel even did us packed lunches for our day trips out diving. There are three a' la carte restaurants and you get a meal in each in your all inclusive. We tried the Egyptian and the Italian and both were excellent.
We had arranged a dive package with Colona Divers out of Port Ghalib before we arrived but there is a dive school within the hotel complex and the house reef was excellent. We would certainly use the on site facilities for diving if we returned. Snorkelling was fab from the shore.
The pool area is gorgeous with an infinity edge. There is a poolside bar and plenty of sunloungers and shade if required. Towels are included and poolside staff so helpful. They will find you a bed if required. Same for the beach-lovely private little set ups with comfy beds and umbrellas. A beach side restaurant for drinks and lunch-perfect really.
Our room was very spacious, air conditioned. Cleaning was daily and we cannot fault the service we received. Beautiful landscaped gardens and despite the hotel being full it seemed relaxed and not overcrowded in any respect. I would highly recommend and would certainly return.

Room Tip: Whole complex is lovely
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kero,

We are happy your time in our resort was comfortable.