All reviewsanimation teamspent two weeksbeautiful seacoral reefdiving centerbig thanksdesertpoolsholidayegypttripsguyssunbedsminibarmarsawaiters
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

In the whole I can say that I enjoyed vacation in tnis hotel. Food was tasty and variety of it was changing every day. Room was big and it was cleaned all the time with a good quality. As for pools can't say anything because I spend all my time on beach. As for entertainment there were animation team. From all of them I want to say about Dasha. Always nice , invited me everywhere where it was possible to join anim team. But I never joined but in spite of it didnt change her attitude. Thanks to her. Also very beautiful plants there. If you in love in nature you will like this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank shatzigirl12
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I love hotel royal brayka! I was here twice. There is the best animation program. There were really nice people. I'll miss the best animations Cheko and Dasha. I loved food here, it's very good. And that sea! Omg there is a new pier. I saw corals and so many sea fishes, sometimes there dolphins and Karetas! I had the best time here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, located in a great place. The rooms are large, in good condition. We really liked the animation, especially I would like to emphasize the animator Dasha, a very energetic girl - a master of her craft! I would recommend this place if you want to rest.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elena1308828
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Staff in the restaurant was rude and indifferent. We booked double room , but hotel gave us twin and didn’t change. Very poor cosmetics: no shampoo, no conditioners, rooms are very poor , dirty and old. Territory and bar is very good.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Great resort with beautiful bay, long sandy beach with reef on the both side of the beach. All area is well kept with super gardens full of flawers. Staff is always helpful, smiling, even now on Ramadan time. Reception, all bars and beach staff worked very good, all wanted for us the best, thanks for this. The food in restaurant was really tasty. The cook who made pizza and pancakes for us in Royal was amazing!!! The animation team was deeply engaged with the guests. All day long we had much to do (even to much haha), everybody could find something nice: streching, water gym, latino dance, zumba, volleyball with superman Zanna (what a chest :-) At evening shows animation team always made something for relax us after long day on the beach. Omar, bravo, you were like machine to entertain us, funny always!!! Sheko (like young Michael Jackson) dance on the stage super and later on the disco time taught us arabic dance, i'll remember what should i do with my hands :-) thanks Tito and Safy 2 crazy, smiling d'js with good music for guests. I love you guys, thanks for all. It was wonderful vacations, full relaxing time with coloured fishes under the water (because we snorkeling much) and amazing people in all hotel. Bravo Royal Brayka Resort, we'll come back again!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple