See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2016

We stayed here at the start of our Bora Bora visit, friends joined us and we had the most lovely bungalows right on the beach....the owners were just lovely.....had the most amazing food.....there is a dock with a bed at the end.....swim off the edge or just laze on the bed with a book.....heaven ...not one of the bog resorts but a very special place indeed.......

Room Tip: All bungalows are on the beach!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Happyhappyboots
Reviewed 23 September 2016

When you dream of going to Bora Bora what comes to mind ? Beautiful over the water bungalows with a small piece of glass allowing you to watch the fish in the water and beautiful views of the lagoon ? But with that you also a nightly rate that will be as much as a month and a half mortgage. It also means that you will be staying at a property with hundreds of guests and a nightly food and beverage bill of a few hundred dollars.

The Eden Beach Bora Bora hotel is probably exactly what you really want. Tonight is my last night here and I am so happy that I cancelled my fancy hotel reservation when I discovered the Eden Beach.
The Eden Beach Bora Bora hotel is located on the atoll facing the stunning lagoon and main island of Bora Bora - with all the expensive hotels just down the beach. It has only 7 beach bungalows however to my knowledge they only rent out 4 of them. Its the type of property that you will be surprised still exists. During my stay there were 2 couples and myself. So it was very private and very laid back. During the day the other guests were out doing activities leaving the beach and incredible view’s all to myself.
The proprietors ; Vlad and Jitka are amazing. Everything is done with so much love you will feel very welcome. from the foliage and flowers in the room, dining tables and around the property to the personalized service they go out of their way to take care of you.
And best of all they offer a half-board rate which includes you breakfast , dinner , non-alcoholic drinks and your airport transfers. They will also assist with booking any activity on the island.
The food is great and if you let them know in advance of any dietary restrictions they will make sure to take that into account when creating that days menu. I failed to advise that I do not eat sea food or lamb which was the menu on the day I arrived - but on short notice Vlad was able to whip up a vegetable curry for my dinner that night. The other nights dinners were very tasty - Hungarian Chicken over spaghetti and the next night we had steak.

I love this place so much and while I thought this was a once and a lifetime trip, I will be back - if not every year , I will be back every other year. The peacefulness of my stay here has allowed me to unwind and relax.
They also have kayaks which are free to use.

The only thing was that they did not provide a lei on arrival or shampoo or lotion. which is not a big deal.

The Eden Beach Bora Bora hotel is the only place I will ever stay in Bora Bora.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
10  Thank marshall2002016
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I really recommend this place and the owner is a great cooker. Nice view. Perfect room. Good food. Excellent hotel to stay with your family ou couple. Score 9/10. Payment with cash there is disconts...

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Andre A
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Eden Beach Hotel is the most beautiful place I have ever stayed at. Perfect for a romantic holiday.
Beautiful, clean bungalow with beautiful fresh decorations made of adorable Jitka.
The best view of all and you can see a wonderful sunset from the beach. A clean, nice little swimmingpool
Incredible food made by Vlad. Vlad and Jitka only want the very best for all of us.
Thank U for the hospitality and for the best holiday ever. We really want to come back sometime

Room Tip: Beachfront bungalow is perfect
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Hegenie
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Australians are, of course, spoilt for our own tropical beaches, and after booking our Tahiti trip I actually DID wonder whether I could really justify the trip...

But our Bora Bora stay at Eden Beach Hotel certainly dispelled all my doubts. It proved to be a most awesome 'bucket list' experience ... The ever changing spectacle of the magic mountain across the bay ( Where else, said my partner, can you watch a mountain actually MAKING clouds?...) warm azure waters, kayak adventuring, excursion pickups right from the hotel wharf, a comfy bungalow right on the beach, and host Vlad's wonderful hospitality - and excellent French cooking...

Also in comparison to a larger resort where we subsequently stayed in Moorea, the friendly intimacy and attention of Eden Beach was lovely.

My partner and I are 'mid-sixties' - and I wondered whether we might find ourselves feeling a bit out of place in a mecca of honeymooners... But once again, fears unfounded... And the stay at Eden Beach made us almost feel like honeymooners ourselves - even though we've never even been married.

Now back in Oz, I'm flaunting my several hundred Bora Bora pics on my IPad, and convincing our friends that just in case they don't make it to Heaven, they should definitely get to Eden Beach. ...

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple