All reviews french restaurant overwater villa upa upa hilton honors iriatai restaurant blue tooth beach grill lagoon safari fish other resorts main island play music pool villa golf cart french polynesia dining option soft opening
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We just returned from 5 nights at the Conrad. From beginning to end, it was a fabulous experience. We arrived early, and our room was ready for us which was much appreciated, and the bungalow was beautiful. Loved jumping into the water from our deck.
I am a snorkeling fan, and my favorite snorkeling was around our bungalow in the 100s buildings. The variety of fish was amazing. The staff is beyond professional. Always a greeting, always ready to help. Heimana in the bar, and the woman in charge of the French restaurant were stellar. We, of course, had a late plane out, and we were allowed to stay in our bungalow as it wasn't being used immediately. We were able to get a lovely massage, go back to the room and shower before heading out. The meal at Iriatai was fabulous. Breakfast was also tasty, with a great variety of food. We can't wait to return to the beautiful island of BB and will return to the Conrad.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dcoak
ConradBoraBoraNui, Responsable réception at Conrad Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Ia Orana dcoak,
Thank you so much for this beautiful review regarding your stay at Conrad Bora Bora Nui. We are extrememly pleased to read that, as a repeater guest, you enjoyed each and every part of the resort : from the arrival and departure experiences with the early check in and late check out, always offered according availability, to the special and unique location in the lagoon which allow you to swim with rays and sharks from your private deck, and also our Restaurants' choices and more particularly the french one Iriatai. We can't wait to have you back again !
Sunny Regards

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We are currently at the Conrad. I cannot say enough about the resort or staff. Our private lagoon villa is amazingly comfortable with every convenience. You melt in bed after a day of sunning off your deck, snorkeling or hanging by the pool. Every meal has been wonderful and the meal plan is worth it. This is truly the most beautiful place I've ever visited. A definite must!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Ia Orana SuzanneTischart,
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Conrad Bora Bora Nui with us ! It is a pleasure knowing you are currently enjoying a unique and inspiring stay with us. The entire team joins me to thank you sincerely about this lovely review, there is no better motivation for us than our valuable guests' satisfaction. I look forward meeting you around to thank you in person !
Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

This resort is beautiful and expansive. The staff on the resort is well trained and extremely helpful- this was our third and final hotel we stayed at on Bora Bora. Prior to staying at the Conrad I was disappointed with the two other resorts. I was delighted to have such helpful and attentive staff at every restaurant and throughout the resort. The spa was beautiful, I stayed in a lagoon view suite and loved it. It’s right over the gym and in a central location which is convenient. We had an issue with our AC but the staff moved us to a new room and gave us a complementary dinner because it took up four hours of our evening from the start of the ordeal. The interior was done beautifully. I would love to visit this resort again. My husband and I liked the mini golf course as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TaylorMarie M
ConradBoraBoraNui, Responsable réception at Conrad Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Ia Orana TaylorMarie M,
Thank you for taking the time share this wonderful feedback. It is a pleasure knowing you had a unique experience among us, and enjoyed our team's kindness and personalized attention. Your comments are our team's best motivation and we thank you again.
We look forward welcoming you back,
Sunny Regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I stayed at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui for 7 nights with my daughter. It was magical. The ocean is unlike anything I've seen anywhere else. Pictures do not do it service. The hotel is perfectly located on the island and in my mind surpasses all the other hotels. My daughter and I had an opportunity to see the other hotels while jet sking and also during a boat-trip. There is no comparison in terms of location. And I think the Conrad looks more beautiful as well. I spent most of my time swimming in the ocean but also lay by the pool in a covered cabana. The pool is amazing and so beautifully designed. It is in complete harmony with its surroundings (see my photo). We had a garden room, which was the least expensive room type and it was amazing: approximately 1000 square feet with a sleeping area and a living area. The bathroom was enormous with a deep tub and separate shower. We had a balcony overlooking the ocean (there was no room that did not have an ocean view). The balcony was the length of the entire room. Our particular room was over the gym and while we hardly heard any noise I am an extremely light sleeper and when I did hear just the slightest noise (after 3 nights) I told the staff and questioned whether I could switch to a different location. The staff was incredibly accommodating and not only changed our location but upgraded us to a garden villa. Honestly, had it not been for that slightest noise, which I doubt most people would have heard, I would have been completely happy with the room we initially had. But the next time I visit (and I will visit again with my husband) I will most defiinitely request one of the garden villas. As extraordinary as the over the water villas are, I prefer the very secluded villas surrounded by the beautiful vegetation. But I have to emphasize that all rooms at this hotel, regardless of location, are really just wonderful and beautiful.
The staff at this hotel are all terrific. Tapu took my daughter and me on a wonderful catamaran ride out to the channel. On another day he took us on a snorkel adventure around the reefs at the hotel. If you go you must ask to see the reefs developed by Marine Biolgists. They are truly incredible and provide hope for our environment. Oliver, who also works in the pool area, always greeted my daughter and me with a kind smile and was particularly helpful. The waitresses, each and every one of them, work incredibly hard to serve all the guests in such a friendly manner. And the staff in the lobby and at the reception were more helpful and accommodating than any staff I've experienced anywhere. I've traveled all over the world for business and also, as possible, on vacation. I've not met better staff. It can't be easy to smile every day the way the staff do at the Conrad. I know I couldn't do it. But they all seem to do it with ease and I just hope the Conrad management recognizes their value because they most definitely help to make the experience at this hotel unbeatable. Before I go, I must also recommend the Spa. I am not a big Spa person but as I swam so much each day my hair was straw by the end of the trip. So I made a reservation for a hair treatment with coconut oil for myself and a manicure for my daughter. What a wonderful experience. The hair treatment lasted half an hour and it was essentially a massage. I didn't expect that but it was such a nice surprise. And whatever that treatment was, it was like magic. No exaggeration. It was right before we left the hotel for the airport. I quickly rinsed my hair after the treatment. It never did completely dry during our 24-hour trip back home. But after washing it at home, my hair was completely renewed! My only regret on this trip is that I didn't buy any of that oil!!
I've never written a review on Trip Advisor before. The Conrad Bora Bora Nui deserves it.

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful. It is an expensive hotel but some rooms are significnatly more expensive than others.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank heidipete2018
ConradBoraBoraNui, Responsable réception at Conrad Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Ia Orana heidipete2018,
What a wonderful feedback regarding your recent experience at Conrad Bora Bora Nui. It is an absolute pleasure reading you had an Inspired stay among us and enjoyed everything the Resort and our Island can offer : from the unique location in the middle of Bora Bora's lagoon, to our Garden Villa located in ou luxurious botanical garden with a secluded view on the beach, and also our genuine kindness and personnalized attention towards all our guests. Tapu and Olivier join me to thank you for this great review, kindly be assured your feedback will be duly shared with the entire team included the Management team. We look forward welcoming you back,
Sunny Regards from Bora Bora,

Reviewed 12 April 2018

My wife and I stayed here for seven days in early April 2018 in an overwater bungalow. The resort is beautiful and our room was unbelievable. Able to swim and snorkel right from our private deck in pristine waters with many kinds of coral and fish.
The staff was super-friendly and very attentive. We enjoyed the dining experiences in all the onsite restaurants (except we did not try the sushi bar). We also tried the spa and got great services is a very relaxing setting. We can't say enough positive things about our experience. No matter your level of expectations you will not be disappointed staying here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Patrick S
ConradBoraBoraNui, Responsable réception at Conrad Bora Bora, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Ia Orana sroggns,
We thank you so much for this great review concerning your recent stay at Conrad Bora Bora Nui. It is a real pleasure reading you had an Inspired experience and enjoyed our unique location facing the lagoon of Bora Bora. Indeed, snorkling around the resort is a real adventure as corals are re-implemented to be a place more attractive for fishes and ensure a crystal clear clean water. It is also a pleasure knowing you experienced our genuine kindness and personalized attentions.
We look forward welcoming you back !
Sunny Regards