All reviews spa bath a great nights sleep tv channels bedroom suite cooking facilities helpful owners beds were comfortable clean tidy main road place to stay motel microwave wifi upstairs stopover accommodation host
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Needed accommodation & couldnt find anything as it was getting late in the day, spotted a vacancy sign & drove in. The host, Mark was a delight, we actually knew several people in common! Got to meet the real hosts...the 3 furries, made missing our animals easier, getting a fur fix. Our 2 bedroomed unit was devine, huge, spotless, very taseful decore, sheer comfort. 3 TVs, all the TV channels possible. Laundry, washing machine & dryer was complimentery. Wanted a second night but they were fully booked. We will be back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
offie64, Owner at Avenue Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you Lee for taking the time to review my business. It was a pleasure to host you. I appreciate your positive comments and I look forward to hosting again in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

If you’re traveling to Timaru and need a place to stay I highly recommend this motel. The staff are super friendly and will go out of their way to meet your needs. Also as a bonus they have a very cute retriever and sweet cat!

Price wise - mid upper range but worth every penny! Will definitely be coming back here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

I appreciate that you have taken the time to review my business. It was a pleasure to host you and I hope you enjoyed your holiday.
I look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We booked the 2-bedroom suite, and were impressed from the moment we walked in. The owners were incredibly friendly and welcoming, nothing was too hard. The accommodation was spotless and very spacious. The unit had everything we needed, and couldn't have asked for anythings extra. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
offie64, Owner at Avenue Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to review my business. Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to the opportunity to host you in the future.
Safe travels.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

A night stopover and the room was large, well appointed , warm and comfortable. Beds were comfortable and king size bed well positioned in front of the tv. The bathroom was old and dated, but a good shower. The manager was helpful and very obliging.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
offie64, Owner at Avenue Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to review my business. I appreciate the feedback. I hope you enjoyed your time in Timaru. Kind regards Mark

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Weekend break here was just perfect, Room was gorgeous, with huge spa bath and spa towels a huge plus, pamper pack goodies as well!!. The cleanliness of our unit was immaculate, bed was very comfy. Owner/staff could not have been more helpful or friendly. My husband & I will definitely stay there again, we highly recommend.

Room Tip: Just tell them what you need they will have a perfect room for you.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
offie64, Owner at Avenue Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Hi fifi12017

Thank you for taking the time to review my business. It was a pleasure to host you and your husband for the weekend. I look forward hosting you both again in the future.