Avenue Motor Lodge
US$113
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmotor lodgespa batha great nights sleepstayed hereexcellent stayeasy parkingbedroom suitetv channelscooking facilitieshelpful ownersplunger coffeeclean tidycomfortable bedsmain roadpleasant stayone nightplace to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

If you’re traveling to Timaru and need a place to stay I highly recommend this motel. The staff are super friendly and will go out of their way to meet your needs. Also as a bonus they have a very cute retriever and sweet cat!

Price wise - mid upper range but worth every penny! Will definitely be coming back here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
offie64, Owner at Avenue Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

I appreciate that you have taken the time to review my business. It was a pleasure to host you and I hope you enjoyed your holiday.
I look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Kind regards
Mark

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We booked the 2-bedroom suite, and were impressed from the moment we walked in. The owners were incredibly friendly and welcoming, nothing was too hard. The accommodation was spotless and very spacious. The unit had everything we needed, and couldn't have asked for anythings extra. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
offie64, Owner at Avenue Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to review my business. Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to the opportunity to host you in the future.
Safe travels.
Mark

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

A night stopover and the room was large, well appointed , warm and comfortable. Beds were comfortable and king size bed well positioned in front of the tv. The bathroom was old and dated, but a good shower. The manager was helpful and very obliging.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
offie64, Owner at Avenue Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Hi Michelle, thank you for taking the time to review my business. I appreciate the feedback. I hope you enjoyed your time in Timaru. Kind regards Mark

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Weekend break here was just perfect, Room was gorgeous, with huge spa bath and spa towels a huge plus, pamper pack goodies as well!!. The cleanliness of our unit was immaculate, bed was very comfy. Owner/staff could not have been more helpful or friendly. My husband & I will definitely stay there again, we highly recommend.

Room Tip: Just tell them what you need they will have a perfect room for you.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
offie64, Owner at Avenue Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Hi fifi12017

Thank you for taking the time to review my business. It was a pleasure to host you and your husband for the weekend. I look forward hosting you both again in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay, friendly and room tidy and clean has cooking facilities and the bed was extremely comfortable so had a great nights sleep. I had a car so only a few minutes drive to get food. Be great if there was more info on eating places in the information folder

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jacquiskene
offie64, Front Office Manager at Avenue Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thankyou so much for taking the time to give us some feedback on your stay at our Motel. We have noted your comment on our Guest Compendium, and as a result we are making plans to update the restaurant information. As well our office staff are always most happy to advise guests on various dining options in our city, and can provide maps and give directions when requested to do so.

Thanks again for choosing to stay with us, and we always appreciate customer feedback to help us improve our service.

Warm Regards