All reviews spa bath new managers excellent accommodation hand basin lovely lady on reception lovely bathroom products quiet motel amazing spa dvd library separate bedroom modern furnishings wanted somewhere botanical gardens comfortable beds good size upon check the ground floor
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at the Aspen on King last weekend to "escape the kids" for a night! (We live in Timaru!). We wanted somewhere with a spa and we were not disappointed!! Awesome room. Amazing Spa... might have to sneak away more often!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Aspen o, Manager at Aspen on King, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

We are glad you both enjoyed your time away from the family and that our room standards and spa did not disappoint you.
We look forward to having you stay again.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This motel was top notch as good if not better than a lot if hotels I have stayed in. A beautiful spa bath rounded my evening out with total relaxation. Karen and her daughter in law converted the king bed to singles so my sister and I could sleep in peace. They were both lovely ladies. Thank you so much will definitely be back here next time in Timaru.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thanks Ladies for taking the time to place such a lovely review we look forward to having you both stay with us again

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stayed for just one night. The check in was efficient and friendly. The rooms are very modern and clean. There is even an elevator for the rooms on the first floor - a big plus!
The cot which we have ordered in advance was not there when we arrived, but got arranged very quickly.
Overall a very good experience and a clear recommendation.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2017

4 of us stayed overnight in 2 seperate units. Can’t speak highly enough of the excellent units and features. Wished we could have stayed longer. Modern units with all the little extras made our stay very co for table and wishing we had stayed longer. Next time we come by we will definitely stay here. Nice and quiet, good parking, comfortable beds, good curtains that block out any light, plenty of space, good kitchen, spacious bathroom with heat lamp. Highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I stayed here for 3 nights while on business in Timaru. The ground floor "room" was more of a flat with open plan dining, living and kitchen, large double bedroom, and huge bathroom with a corner spa bath(ideal after a hectic day) and seperate shower. Very clean, with modern, practical furnishings. Outside there was a small area with a comfortable chair and table, looking out to the car park and garden,so that I could do dome work. Kitchen facilities were really good, with a large fridge and everything you would need to self catering.
Although it was busy when I was there, it was very quiet, and I slept really well, a real luxury when away from home.

Room Tip: First flor rooms have private balconies.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business