All reviewsmini barlarge gymnew managementgreat gymplenty of parkingstate highwaycaroline bayoff street parkingmain roadlight sleeperbusiness tripcomfortable bedsgood sizeearplugs
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and a good hotel is hard to find in Timaru but I don't think I would stay anywhere else due to the customer service alone. I used to stay here a while ago and the service was poor so I moved elsewhere and since its changed owners I thought I would give it another crack and I'm glad I did. Recommend this place to all. Great gym too.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe J
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel during a business trip in the South Island. I found the room very comfortable and spotless, the staff were excellent and the food was second to none. I would recommend this great hotel to anyone and I will certainly be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank mark h
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed overnight in Timaru as we had an early flight and found the accommodation to be clean and tidy, rooms spacious and received free wifi upon checking in.
There is a restaurant on site but we didn't dine in, we would stay again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2017

The rooms were clean, comfortable and warm. Having a balcony with a view was a plus. Lynne, Kelly and staff were amazing! Having a cooked breakfast each morning was great. I will definitely be recommending the Benvenue Hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank metherellsouthland
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Regular vistor to Timaru... and was checked into the Benvenue by Travel Agent in Auckland... I wasn't to keen from past experience...
I arrived late and was great by the new Manager... I was upgrade to a newly refurnished unit in the bottom of car park.
The room was amazing ... clean and modern.
Room services was great they have an amazing curry,,,
Tried the gym out... this was okay for me...
Yes the hotel is near State Highway 1... yes there is road noise.
Brilliant location.