“Popped in for a cuppa ”
Review of Bake n Brew

Bake n Brew
Ranked #27 of 49 Restaurants in Orewa
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Wet, raining and cold, struggling to find anywhere to feed kids so we ducked in here and what a pleasant surprise.
The staff were super friendly, the coffee is really good and the food was great.
It was on the pricey side of life, but considering it’s location, menu and clientele I would consider this a boutique cafe.
The kids meals were well portioned and very well presented, one had the blueberry pancakes and the other the scrambled eggs. Both plates were cleaned by the end of the meal which doesn’t regularly happen at home. They were also treated to a free milkshake each and a gift bag so thanks to the staff for making them both smile on such a crappy day.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

great selection of pies and dognuts.....health and safety grade pending. Nice new renovations. Expensive for takeaway bakery.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Newly refurbished premises at the site of what was a very good bakery. All modern and clean with helpful staff. I tried the steak sandwich which came with on a bed of lettuce and ciabatta bun, plentiful small roast potatoes and battered onion rings. It was really good with a decent sized tender and tasty teak. Coffee was good. Keep up the good work team!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Went there with my elderly nana and aunties and my 7 month old baby. The staff there were so wonderful with finding us a good table and helping with sorting a high chair. We felt very looked after by the lovely and friendly staff. All the meals were delicious and great value for money. Coffee was fantastic too. Highley reccomend and will definitely be back

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I’m so glad that Dear Coasties refused to make me a single Eggs Benedict this morning as I got the opportunity to return to another new favourite Bake and Brew! Over the hour I’ve been enjoying my coffee and eggs bene, I’ve witnessed different staff open doors for customers with walkers, help elderly to their seats and many just having a chat with workmen and regulars.
The owner Chan (a kiwi now from Cambodia) understands customer service. If you appreciate great food, cabinet and menu, fabulous value for money, and kind servers, visit Bake and Brew. The only business to get my 5 star rating in recent months!
Sometimes hard to find to review as they are known under Bake n Brew and Bake and Brew.
Done in or takeaway they’ll appreciate your business.