“best seafood”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2017

my wife and I visited here on the 20/7/17 the food was fantastic and the service was first class I had seabass my wife had king prawns as I said food was great I was a bit jealous of my wifes dish lol so we went back the next night also I had the king prawns my wife had blue crab the waiter said she should try it in a casserole with some type of cheese again food was great my wife said her blue crab was one of the best dishes she has eaten.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited last week,we started with cheese rolls 10 lira, and lentil soup 9 lira,I had liver and onion and my wife had fish in cream sauce 47 lira,really nice riverside restaurant with really friendly staff,give it a try,great value.

1  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Firat (Freddy) was a gracious host, sat us down and made us feel welcome!
We ordered a range of meals and they catered for our vegetarian guest with a nice selection choice.
I had the sea bream (çopra) and it was absolutely delicious.
The waiters were very attentive and we were well looked after.
Great for family, friends or couples. Would recommend!

1  Thank Dave H
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We had breakfast and an evening meal here, both were very good, service was good, and staff were fun and friendly, thank you all.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Whilst on holiday in Turkey we decided to meet up with some friends and having a stroll down the river we came across this little restaurant. The owner kindly put the fan on for us to cool down as it was very warm and we quickly ordered some nice cold beers! After talking to the very friendly and helpful owner for an hour, and having more drinks we decided we would stay to eat. the food was freshly made, quite large portions, my Calamari was perfect as was my partners Swordfish, and my friends kebabs were also top class, the salad accompaniment was lovely and fresh tasting thanks to the pomegranate syrup....something I'd not had before, after enjoying the food and another round of drinks we got the bill...."85 for 4 of us - extremely reasonable for the quality food and service we received. It was my first visit to Dalyan but I will definitely be going back here to eat next time I'm over - superb views of the river, friendly, helpful staff, grest tasting food - what's not to like!