“Fantastic”

Ranked #15 of 180 Restaurants in Dalyan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews for this restaurant my wife and I decided to try it for ourselves and I'm so glad we did.
The steak was amazing.... melt in your mouth tender from the first slice to the last. The gypsy sauce and slice peppers were great too.
I was so impressed I returned this lunch time and had a chilli burger which was really great too.
The food is well presented and the staff are very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to all for me it is 5*.

1  Thank 220voyager

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We have this restaurant a try last night and so glad we did..
We both had the gypsy fillet steak which came in a lovely tasty sauce,peppers and chips, the steak was cooked to perfection and melted in your mouth..
The complimentry ice cream was a very nice touch and so delicious..
We will definitely be going back another night..
Highly recommend

1  Thank mrsmugerdy
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Always go to this restaurant a couple of times each holiday. We are always made to feel very welcome. The steaks we think are the best in Dalyan. The steak on smoked aubergine puree is excellent. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here a number of times over the last few years and we always have a great meal. We both had steak with sauce on the side and in both cases they were cooked to perfection.
Great service too and a short stroll from Cafe Dalyan our favourite bar.

1  Thank Chrislea1
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Apologies for the heading, my partners sense of humour.
The owner was welcoming as always, the restaurant spotlessly clean, the food so fresh and delicious and from a rather good choice of dishes; this is classed as a steak house so the selection comes from a wide range of European and Turkish cuisine.
The atmosphere here is calm and unhurried, reflecting the owner's personality, we love it and so mai you.

3  Thank Averil N