All reviews swimming pool nice pool very nice hotel old town helpful with directions degrees celsius i highly recommend this hotel min walking rooms are beautiful no elevator lovely town spent two nights hotel is located nice breakfast breakfast was included room was spacious sighisoara citadel
Reviewed 1 January 2018

The rooms are very spacious; the entire decor is very nice; location it's very good near the old center (5-10 min walking); staff it's very friendly and help you in reality (we had an issue with temperature in room - the conditional air was broken and they did everything was possible to fixed as soon was possible) . For me was perfect ... when I'll return in Sighisoare I'll use the same hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We spent two nights at this hotel in august and we had a pleasant time.
The good:
- spacious rooms
- well equipped
- nice pool area
- helpful staff

The bad:
- very noisy hallways
- no elevator
- no umbrellas in the pool area (it was a very hot weekend - more than 30 degrees Celsius, and so it was impossible to sit in the sun, if you cared for your health)

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here last year so I expected no surprize...good room, nice pool, loud noise from the road where lorries were passing all day and night, same fridge in the room not working; if you arrive in hot days, due to the noise you cannot keep the windows opened and the AC becomes your only friend.
BUT the surprize came from the hotel restaurant where we went for lunch. My wife and I took a tripe soup and a cordon-bleu and pork ribs. The soup was sour and the tripes were tasteless and al-dente. The ribs were so dry I could not chew some large parts of the meat. And surprise....after 2 hours from lunch, we both developed eaching rashes from the obvious old food we had. What I can say is that I did not encountered such food in all the restqurants I have been in, some of them I reviewed here on TripAdvisor.
I actually did not got upset due the rash...but because of their old or unproperly kept food, my wife could not breastfeed our 4 months daughter for the rest of the day. Who knows what the effect of the killer restaurant food would be on such a little kid through the mother's milk.
In essence DO not eat there, you can stay, the lodging is ok but the food is ... terrible(or only I had an enormous badluck)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel and incredibly cheap. The room was spacious and very clean. The staff was fantastic and the hotel area with the pool beautiful. We had dinner twice at the hotel and we were very satisfied. Perfect location close to the citadel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Located on main road, 10 minutes walk from the old town. Very professional, helpful staff with excellent English. Good breakfast and nice dinner, eaten on the patio overlooking the swimming pool area. Swimming pool clean and a good size (but no shallow end for children). Good quality and plentiful sun loungers. Good hotel to come back to and relax after wandering around the old centre.