Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$65
Trip.com
US$62
Agoda.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
FindHotelUS$65
All reviews sapa town rice fields the main house local village beautiful view hot water bungalow valley vietnam trekking relaxation guide retreat lodge fireplace heater tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2021

Here is so wonderful view and house is clean and cozy
Food is delicious,
All thing is good
I can recommend this house

여기 큰 기대없이 왔는데 생각보다 너무 숙소 경치도좋고 숙소내부도 깨끗하고 욕실도 깨끗하네요
안하단 목욕까지 잘하고갑니다
밥도 다 맛있구요 치킨 강추요ㅎㅎ

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

As soon as we arrived at Ecopalms we felt welcomed and could instantly relax. The family are extremely friendly and went out of there way to make sure we felt comfortable. We spent the first day enjoying the spectacular sights we could view from our balcony, and eating the delicious food offered by the kitchen. I especially recommend having the bbq experience, in which the chef cooks for you in front of the background of beautiful mountains. On the second day we took a guided tour of the local village arranged by the home stay. We walked through lushious green rice paddies, and learnt a lot about the local tribes there.

All in all my experience here was unforgettable and one I definitely would recommend to others!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2021

"Heaven on Earth" is the only way to describe this gem in the Sapa mountains. I had the most memorable stay at Eco Palms House. Attentive hosts Hien and Khanh's hospitality industry background sets them apart from any competition as they cater for their guests' every need with the utmost care and attention to detail. From the moment I arrived I felt at home. They have a genuine passion to delight their guests and no request is too large.
The layout of the property is exceptional in that every room not only offers a breathtaking panoramic view, but privacy also. I was fortunate enough to experience a deluxe bungalow as well as a suite and both rooms offer equal comfort and luxury in their soft beds with mosquito nets, comfy bean bags to relax on, ample (easily accessible) power outlets and super soft towels. The cleanliness and quality of amenities are world class.
The food was exceptional, I recommend everyone try the spring rolls and the Eco Sunset!
My expectations were exceeded. It is not every day you find a property offering 5 stars across the board; the location, comfort, service, food & beverage as well as value for money!
Warning: once you arrive, you won't want to leave.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 29 April 2021

A friendly host greeted me!
The room is very clean and spacious. Make sure to use a room with a bathtub. Soaking in hot water in cold weather relieves all the fatigue of your trip.
I'm worried about food. But, The food here is better than in Sapa Downtown. All the memories here are wonderful.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 20 April 2021

We stayed here for 2days, the host is really nice and quality of room, food and service everything is perfect. The weather was quite cold when raining but there was hot water coming so no worries about cold! If u look at somewhere cozy and nice then pls book this hotel right away, wont disappointed

Date of stay: April 2021