Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
Free cancellation until 20/05/22
PricelineUS$73
Hotels.comUS$79
HurbUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

we come back sapa and stay at BB sapa in a sunny day. It a beautiful place and location. We all love this area and hotel design. We booked a trip to ylingho village and it was a really beautiful village, we met some minority girls on the way selling and we bough some gifts. Thanks for great staff and great foods as well.
Thank Tom for taking care us.
Happy new year

Sam and friends

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank triptraveller2019
bbhotelsapa, Manager at BB Hotel Sapa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Thanks Sam for great feedback.

have a good trip

Reviewed 8 January 2020

Having taken the train to Sapa and not getting much sleep, any hotel would have been a welcome sight but the BB was beautiful and right in the centre of town. I stayed over New Years and their was a concert in the main square out side the hotel but I was so tired from the train, I passed out about 9.

Lovely bathroom, nice and clean, great shower and lovely breakfast.
The special New Years dinner was great too.

The hotel is most definitely a welcome break in the train trip from Hanoi

Room tip: I would say book a room with a view but the town only has 100 days of sunshine a year so fog and rain are frequent
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank EAMH2016
bbhotelsapa, Manager at BB Hotel Sapa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Dear EAMH2016,
Thank you very much for your recent comment on tripadvisor website. Thank you for your great feedback about our bathroom and breakfast. I and our team will do the best to maintain and improving services day by day.

have a great day.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

Very enjoyable stay at a very comfortable hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff with a special thank you to Max, our Desk manager. Highly recommended. Great food and rooftop bar. Conviently located. Well done

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank johnwE5726GU
bbhotelsapa, Người quản lý at BB Hotel Sapa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2019

Dear JohnwE5726GU,

I would like to thank you for having chosen us for your stay in Sapa, as well as for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor.
It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. I will share your comments with Mr Max, I am sure he will be encouraged by your remarks.
Our appreciation again for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 4 December 2019

Stayed here for two nights as part of our tour of SE Asia. We arrived very early and had a warm welcome. Although our room was understandably not available we were offered an upgrade at minimal cost to a suite which was available. This was very welcome. The room was spotlessly clean and the bathroom spacious with a lovely shower and separate bath with lots of extras. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast is fabulous with a wide range of quality western and Asian food on offer. Would highly recommend.

Room tip: Try and book an early check in if you are travelling by overnight train from Hanoi.
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank MikeJClinch
bbhotelsapa, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at BB Hotel Sapa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2019

Dear Mr Michael & Mrs Charmaine Clinch,
Thank you for recently staying at BB Hotel Sapa! I was delighted to note that you enjoyed your overall stay experience. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our hotel through our product and service proposition. We do look forward to having the opportunity of being able to welcome you back ‘home’ as and when you have reason to next visit Sapa. Until the opportunity permits,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed 2 days and 1 night in Sapa. While there we popped into BB express which is next door and part of the BB Hotel. A very clean place with a very friendly and obliging waitress named Phuong.
My phone had gone flat and she offered me a charger to use.
Phuong made us great coffee and the chef Dung made us a delicious pizza. In fact it was so good we had to have another coffee and pizza. Highly recommend this place to visit, thanks again

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 659maxineb
bbhotelsapa, Người quản lý at BB Hotel Sapa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Dear 659maxineb,
I would like to thank you for having chosen BB Express BB Hotel Sapa, as well as for taking the time to post your comments on Tripadvisor.
It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team: Phuong & Dung, I am sure they will be encouraged by your remarks.

The Hotel Management!