Lowest prices for your stay
US$32
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
TravelocityUS$32
Orbitz.comUS$32
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

We stayed 1 night and it was 1 night too long, the hotel needs a desperate full reno or the be demolished and rebuilt, poor quality furnishings, broken tables etc in main dining room, we had room 401 had a mouse or rat running around the false ceiling all night and another in the room bin. Just a horrible place yo stay.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stewmas13
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel was part of my 2 day trip to Sapa. I was happy with my room and the location was right there in the center of all the bars and spas. Food was ok. After the trecking we went to collect our stuff and had a shower before leaving the city and hotel enabled us that.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Our family stayed there for two days. There are pros and cons.

Pros:
-The food is excellent, I think they have the tastiest meals
-The receptionists and waitresses are very kind and helpful. We felt welcomed
-The view was very good

Cons:
-The sheets were smelly, although we slept ok
-The toilet couldn't flush sometimes
-The shower broke down
-Rooms were NOT sound-proof. We could hear people walking outside and above very clearly and loudly.
-The ground was dusty. We only discovered when we took away our socks

Conclusion:
While this is an ok hotel, we would pick another one if we return.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018

All of my money got stolen (around 5 millions dongs).

I booked a tour in Sapa and I had one night in the Royal Sapa Hotel. When I arrived there with my big backpack, my guide told me to pack a smaller bag, as we were going to hike all day, and that I could leave my backpack in the storage room. According to me, a storage room is a safe place, in which we can leave our bags without being anxious about getting stolen. So I decided to leave my money in my big backpack. I didn't want to have all of my money on me.

When I came back to the hotel after the hike, I realised that there was no more money in my backpack. I don't know who stole the money but the manager of the hotel told me that this room was NEVER closed, so it's UNSAFE. Every customer and every staff member can enter that room. Of course, I didn't know that when I was told to leave my backpack there...

I didn't get anything in exchange. The staff didn't try to help me feel better. They just kept on repeating that it was my responsibility, that I couldn't prove that the money was inside the bag when I put it in the storage room, etc. I agree I'm responsible, but I think they could have tried to do something to make it up to me. And they should have told me not to leave valuables in the storage room.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Room is not clean. Very bad smell. Sheets are not changed and full with stains.

Breakfast is terrible.

This hotel is a NO GO.

Housekeeping stole money from a friend in our group. Literally cutting the lock from his suitcase.

Date of stay: October 2017