Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$32
TravelocityUS$32
Orbitz.comUS$32
TripadvisorUS$32
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Our family stayed there for two days. There are pros and cons.

Pros:
-The food is excellent, I think they have the tastiest meals
-The receptionists and waitresses are very kind and helpful. We felt welcomed
-The view was very good

Cons:
-The sheets were smelly, although we slept ok
-The toilet couldn't flush sometimes
-The shower broke down
-Rooms were NOT sound-proof. We could hear people walking outside and above very clearly and loudly.
-The ground was dusty. We only discovered when we took away our socks

Conclusion:
While this is an ok hotel, we would pick another one if we return.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2018

All of my money got stolen (around 5 millions dongs).

I booked a tour in Sapa and I had one night in the Royal Sapa Hotel. When I arrived there with my big backpack, my guide told me to pack a smaller bag, as we were going to hike all day, and that I could leave my backpack in the storage room. According to me, a storage room is a safe place, in which we can leave our bags without being anxious about getting stolen. So I decided to leave my money in my big backpack. I didn't want to have all of my money on me.

When I came back to the hotel after the hike, I realised that there was no more money in my backpack. I don't know who stole the money but the manager of the hotel told me that this room was NEVER closed, so it's UNSAFE. Every customer and every staff member can enter that room. Of course, I didn't know that when I was told to leave my backpack there...

I didn't get anything in exchange. The staff didn't try to help me feel better. They just kept on repeating that it was my responsibility, that I couldn't prove that the money was inside the bag when I put it in the storage room, etc. I agree I'm responsible, but I think they could have tried to do something to make it up to me. And they should have told me not to leave valuables in the storage room.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Room is not clean. Very bad smell. Sheets are not changed and full with stains.

Breakfast is terrible.

This hotel is a NO GO.

Housekeeping stole money from a friend in our group. Literally cutting the lock from his suitcase.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night, the room is old and the toilet is dark. There is no hot water in the bathroom. There are stains on the bedsheets too. If you are looking for cleaniness, this hotel is unsuitable for you. However, the location is strategic, in the center of Sapa. There are restaurants, cafe, mini mart, massage places just outside the hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Basic hotel with very different bathrooms. Staid here 2 times in a twin bed room with AC, TV and private bathroom with toilet and shower.

I have my questions about how clean this hotel is. By coincidence I had the same room twice with checkout and one day in between. When I checked in for the second stay, I noticed the same stain in my bed sheets as during my first stay. How is this possible? How often do they change the sheets?? Not after each checkout?

Included breakfast is a buffet with some warm and cold dishes, everything very basic.

Date of stay: February 2017