Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$58
eDreamsUS$58
Agoda.comUS$58
TripadvisorUS$58
Destinia.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2019

Very nice hotel! The hotel is beautiful compare to other hotel around this area. And it is also easy to find as it took me less than 5 minutes to look for this hotel. Near to halal shop as well. Convenience for me

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 28 October 2019 via mobile

After searchingin the internet that cosiana sapa hotel w/d lions restaurant is the only halal food in sapa w certificate, we decide to stay here for two night, and they let us early check in bcause we arrived in 9 am and we need to take a rest and get shower, the breakfast was standard but tasty, but we only need halal food so its okay for us, we eat lunch and dinner in the restaurant, the taste is good, and the portionwas big, we like beef soup like pho that had very big portion andnot to pricey, room everage

2  Thank Rinaap
Reviewed 20 October 2019

We will be staying in the Cosiana Hotel for 3 nights and on the 1st day we arrived the Hotel, we decided to settle our lunch in this restaurant which is in the hotel.

We have lunch in this restaurant and ordered Beef noodle soups and milk teas. My friend found an insect in the milk tea and shown it to the waitress. My friend asked her to change it to a new one. The other waitress delivered to my friend the milk tea rudely with sour face and looked angry although we said thank you to her. It spoilt our mood and my friend decided not to drink the milk tea and leave the restaurant. We went to the counter and paid our bill (in full). Two (2) men came to the counter and one of them introduced himself as the general manager of the restaurant and asked if everything is okay. My friend complained to him the above incident and he apologised to us.

Further I want to tell that the beef noodle soup is too salty

Although we are staying in this hotel for 3 nights, but I don't think I want to have any meal in this restaurant

2  Thank SimSiewLi
Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

The room confortable & cosy with great view. The location also good. A bit disappointed with the staff at the restaurant. Very rude, we tell the lady at the restaurant, that we want our lunch to be serve at 12.00pm, but until 12.30pm the food still not ready. As we rushing to go Fansipan cable car at 1pm. The plain water already empty and we ask her to topup and need to wait for 30 minutes for only plain water. Like seriouslly, she just playing with her phone without bother to say sorry or entertain us. The glass for water also not provided. We need to ask & only get the glass for about 15 minutes. Very poor service.

1  Thank khai_nuer
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

If you start your journey here it’s ok. Location was almost central, you could reach the centre in minutes walk.
Had to claim the towels and sheets to get changed when we arrived, spots on it. No problems with it. Room was big, bath small and shower is not separated. Staff is friendly. Sapa was loud, a lot of building sites. Walks through the H’mong villages and the landscape are beautiful. A lot of village people in town which were annoying.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SvenundManu