Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
Hotels.comUS$62
TravelocityUS$62
ZenHotels.comUS$77
1,697 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2020

Thank you very much for this nice service, we really appreciate this hotel and the staff is amazing especially Miss Na who is very professional and careful about the customer, Miss Na always do her best to make us happy...
We will come back for sure

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony V
Surangkhana Laisakul, Guest Services / Front Office at Victoria Sapa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

Dear Anthony V,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at the Victoria Sa Pa Resort and Spas and for taking the time to write your review.

I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and I will be pleased to pass your kind comments along to Miss Na.

Reviewed 10 August 2020

I would highly recommend the Victoria Sapa Resort. They are amazing to work with, especially Tra My with quick correspondence and wonderful customer service. Our experience with this company was top notch.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank katieandjp
Surangkhana Laisakul, Guest Services / Front Office at Victoria Sapa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear katieandjp,

Thank you very much for your review and your rating.

I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay and services of our resort.

Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

I am writing this review when I am staying my first night with it. I came here after a boring stay in another hotel due to heavy rain (BTW, July is rainy season here). Hence I didn’t expect too much. However even in cold, wet weather this resort is still has its own charm. Quiet, ancient, and very local value focus in design but Western standard service. Warm hospitality despite lacking of human resource during tough time after Covid really made my stay enjoyable.
This time room rate is very competitive. I got the half board package and the meal is very good (they have Western & Asia meal and I tried both). If you are looking for a real Sapa color stay but still comfortable with pool (indoor but abit cold) and free sauna, a nice view (garden, lake, mountain) but just 1-2 minutes walk to center (rs provide free tuktuk until downtown), this is unbeatable place.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ngavn84

Dear ngavn84.

I would like to thank you very much for your review of the Victoria Sa Pa Resort & Spa.

I am glad to read that you had a very enjoyable stay and I am happy to pass on your kind remarks to our team.

Reviewed 22 June 2020 via mobile

I just cant imagine how people travel to a mountainous area with culture and local minority people and choose to stay at buildings, 5 star fancy hotels.. this place is unique with historical factors that were designed 20+ years ago. the room itself tells alot about the culture and you will be motivated to go out and explore! I came here so many times for trekking, and this is the only place I choose and continue to choose for the stay!
you may want to check the Victoria Express Train, and the Victoria Homestay as well :)

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank AntoineLe

Dear AntoineLe.

Thank you so much for your review of the Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa.

I am happy to read that you had a great stay and do hope that we will be able to welcome you again in Sa Pa.

Reviewed 29 March 2020 via mobile

What a find !! This beautiful resort high above the township of Sa Pa has pretty much everything. First class accommodation, exceptionally friendly courteous staff, excellent buggy shuttle service down to town, good restaurant food catering for local and western taste. An exceptional touch when the Manager discovered it was my son’s birthday and delivered a large cake to his room. We highly recommend the Victoria Resort and Spa, definitely want to come back at some stage.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank raybL4307IV
VictoriaSapaTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Victoria Sapa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2020

Dear raybL4307IV,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your recent stay at Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa. We are very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Sapa.

Victoria Sapa Team