4 people are viewing this hotel
US$113
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
MGallery
US$113
FindHotel
US$97
Expedia.comUS$113
PricelineUS$112
ZenHotels.comUS$117
All reviews chic restaurant absinthe bar french architecture la couple amazing design spa manager mr huy beautiful hotel hotel design is swimming pool front office manager cable car station memorable stay breakfast buffet is mountain range deluxe room checking out
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2019

Spent a lovely afternoon in January on my winter trip to Sapa, and was lucky enough to meet the chef Basha in the cacao Café by the Hotel Lobby!

The location of the hotel is perfect, centric and with most of the amenities you might need nearby (Including the Cable Car to Fansipan Mountain!!)

Both the chef and the staff were lovely and very welcoming, helpful and supportive, and made me feel like home.

One of he best thing to do in the cold days is to enjoy a hot cup of chocolate, and I believe Cacao serves probably the best one around here :) you should definitely try it!

As of my next trip to Sapa I am planning to eat at their restaurant, since I had no time to give it a try but I am really looking forward to have such a wonderful experience!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jordi L
hoteldelacoupole, Manager at Hotel de la Coupole Mgallery, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2019

Dear Jordi,
It was a pleasure to read your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. The whole team will be thrilled to hear of your experience. Each and every staff member at Hotel de la Coupole aspires to hear of this type of recognition for their efforts at work. It’s why we are here.
The hot chocolate we use is Marou Chocolate. It is the best!!
We most certainly look forward to seeing you when you return and to show you what we do in our other outlets.

Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

Not easy to find the hotel, we take time to find on google map and ask people around. The newly opened hotel, exceptional staffs, foods are of the highest quality in Restaurant and beautiful rooms. Hotel is very smart designed too, gave us a sense of indochina.

Pool on 7th floor is amazing, staffs there are thoughtful as same as we checked in at reception. We recommend Bien - manager going around reception, he is so friendly and helpful, we are offered to early check in with Mountain view from our Deluxe room.

Will come back in one day, From Hanoi with love!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
hoteldelacoupole, Manager at Hotel de la Coupole Mgallery, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2019

Dear JoiliJoe,
Thank you for the kind words and your feedback on your experience. Your feedback on finding us is certainly something we are working on. As people do get to know us more I am sure it will become easier but certainly something we want to simplify.
From all of us who work and the guests I have spoken with, the swimming pool really does takes peoples breath away.
I will be sure to pass on your comments to Mr Bien, thank you very much for this feedback. We strive to leave lasting impressions and I am so grateful he has done this.
We look forward to welcoming you again to Hotel de La Coupole.

Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

My family came to this very new hotel, helpful staffs, especially Bien & Dinh from Reception, they told us about design of hotel and things to do in sapa. Our children are enjoy here, restaurant and pool is superb. We will come back again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NguyenV467

Dear Nguyen,
Thank you so much for your feedback and in particular our front office champions, Bien and Dinh. I am also most pleased your children had a wonderful time too.
We all look forward to welcoming you and your family again.

Reviewed 23 January 2019

I went there in January with my wife, great location and the design is very amazing.
I tried their main restaurant for a lunch, we had a really good time, I recommend the Baked Sapa Trout and the Tenderloin both were great !

Next time i go back to Sapa I will definitely come back. Staff was also friendly and attentive.

Room tip: Great indoor pool, view on mountain and lunch
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Thomas,
On behalf of the team, thank you again and we all hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

I just visited Sapa early of of Jan 2019. I'm very impressed with the staffs there. Before my arrival the hotel did offered a late checkout to ke unfortunately I have to leave with a morning bus so they offered me an early check in instead. This made my life a lot easier.
The team also helping me by suggested places to visit as well as arranging a taxi for me to travel around. The most impressive is even the staff that I have a conversation with was not on duty the team can handle everythhing nice and smooth.
The location is also great just the same building with the train to Fansipan and from there it's very easy to walking around the central of the city.
The view from the guest room is nice, room is clean and has everythong you need for your stay. The swiming pool is very beautiful surely you'll get a good photo.
One draw back is that the bus from Lao Cai station didn't know this hotel, soke staff told me that the hotel is just opened so you can tell bis driver and taxi to drop you at Sun Group hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Thirachai,
Thank you very much for the kind words. I am pleased to read your comments of our front office team going above and beyond to assist you with your early check in. The vast majority of our staff are from Lao Cai district, this really helps for when you are wanting those exciting day trips Sapa has to offer.
At Hotel De La Coupole, we all wish you well and hope to see you again soon.