Lowest prices for your stay
US$68
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
US$45
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$42
PricelineUS$45
Hotels.comUS$68
TravelocityUS$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 February 2020

The hotel was new, clean, quiet.
Service and hospitality of utmost excellence. Especially the staff Ms. Thom communicated with us before our stay to make sure everything goes well.
In overall, the hotel was a perfect places, good value & specially mentionedthe staff. They always smiling and doing extra miles to make sure you will enjoy the trip.

Thanks all, and we definitely will come back.

Reviewed 21 February 2020

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Eden Boutique Hotel in the junior suite for 4 nights, Monday - Friday. The room was beautiful, even better than we’d expected, the bed was super comfortable and big with great pillows and we had the best sleeps we’ve had in Vietnam! The shower was another highlight - awesome big shower head and great pressure with nice hot water (a step up from our luke warm showers in Hanoi). Breakfast and the room service were also really nice, and good prices for the room service and wine we got. We had excellent service from all of the staff, but particularly from one of the female receptionists (we never heard her name but she’d been in Sapa for three years and was on every day we were there). She went out of her way to help us in any way we needed, including providing towels for us to have a shower when we arrived before we could check in (they have showers in the lobby bathrooms) which were very appreciated. Late check out (11am) and early check in (1pm) are standard and was great. Benefits also included being able to book trekking tours and our train home through the hotel at good prices (cheaper than on our own). Location is perfect, close to everything but also away from the main streets so nice and quiet. Will definitely stay again if we’re back in Sapa! Thanks for a great stay!

1  Thank 124aimeer
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location and not far from Sun Plaza. There is quite, clean and has attentive staff. The breakfast buffet is also very good. However, I love this place ,and I will advice this hotel to my friends.

2  Thank JimmyandNat
Reviewed 16 February 2020

We arrived early in the morning after taking a night bus there. The hotel staff was extremely accommodating in getting us a room before the check-in time in the morning and helping us with tours around the city. The breakfast is fantastic and so is the Spa but the best aspect is the friendliness of all the staff.

Room tip: Unfortunately, our room overlooked a road
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank muhammadkW5588QK
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

The food was good, the room spacious. I stayed one night and I was able to leave my luggage there for a trek. There is a shower and bathroom that you can use on the check out reception area on the ground floor. I used the shower after trekking. I did bring my own towel to the shower. Nice black and white tiles in the shower area.
The reception staff were very nice.

Date of stay: January 2020