Lowest prices for your stay
US$51
US$59
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$41
Hotels.comUS$59
PricelineUS$52
HurbUS$61
1,197 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

If you want first class service then stay here. I’ve never experienced service like this at any hotel in my life and a I’ve stayed at some top notch places. The staff here are looking to genuinely make you happy. It’s so refreshing. When we checked in we mentioned what we were looking to do and next thing we know everything was booked and done for us. We didn’t even have to lift a finger. Any and all recommendations they had for us. Free fruit and a bottle of wine in the room plus a complementary HUGE more than you can eat breakfast. We went on an amazing excursion of the local villages with Pang (Black H‘Mong Tribe Member) set your through the hotel. They let us keep the room even though we were supposed to check out so we could come back and shower before the night train back to Hanoi. Pang was a wonderful guide. She took us hiking through the country side and some local villages. Her English is probably some of the best around. Ask for her if you can. You won’t regret it. Moral of the story is- STAY HERE! ask for Pang for the excursion!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank awilk103
Reviewed 30 January 2020 via mobile

This hotel does everything right. They put so much thoughts into every single detail. It’s not a chain five star hotel, but they really go the extra mile to ensure the highest quality of service and food. We got upgraded to a room with a fantastic view and large balcony. We couldn’t be happier. On our way out to the train station the staff packed us warm snack for the train ride. We were deeply touched and would come back if we ever visit Sapa again. Will for sure recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BackPacker561211
Reviewed 13 January 2020

My family arrived at Sapa in the early Morning. Hotel Manager, David is very kind to offer us rooms to check in for us to wash up and start our day tour. The rooms are perfectly decorated, we were even offered complimentary wine. A pity we did not hv time to consume it. Buffet breakfast was sufficient. Surprised to see fresh juices prepared by hotel staff. Hotel staff are very helpful. On the day we checked out, the lady staff hand us 4 bah mi. We were caught by surprised, the warmth from the bread really warms our heart. Sdo thoughtful to prepare the Bah Mi for us knowing that the journey to Hanoi is long. My hubby ate the bread and kept thinking about yr good service. Thumbs up I will definitely recommend to my friends. Keep it up.

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank 165caramel1
Reviewed 10 January 2020

My family stayed at the Sapa Horizon Hotel from December 26-29th, 2019. After an 8-hour train ride from Hanoi, and another 45 minutes by van to the hotel, we were all very tired. Upon arrival, we were greeted by warm smiles from the hotel manager (David) and a hot cup of cinnamon tea. Our mood went from everyone being tired, to all of us commenting on the friendly staff and how delicious the tea was!

David quickly gave us our keys and we went up to our lovely rooms. All of us were impressed! The rooms were nicely decorated and very comfortable, and even though we couldn't see much due to the fog, we loved our views overlooking Sapa.

As the days and nights went by, we continued to have the same smile on our face as the first day we checked in. Thinking back on our stay at the Sapa Horizon Hotel, what stands out the most is the following:

1) EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - Seriously, words cannot express how good the service is. David and his staff always went out of their way to make sure we were happy and we had everything we needed. Every request we had was followed by "no problem" followed by a smile. I really can't emphasize how excellent the service was. I've stayed in countless 5-star hotels around the world and the service at the Sapa Horizon Hotel stands up to the best of them. If there is one thing I would say, is you will be impressed beyond words. David and his team will do anything in their power to make sure you are taken care of.

2) LOCATION - We loved the location! Quick walk to Sun Plaza, cafes, restaurants and numerous shops. Each day we would leave the hotel and explore the city. There were two ways to go out exploring from the hotel. You can leave from the lobby, turn left and walk down a small road for a minute and you are right across Sun Plaza. Go down a level and then exit the restaurant and go down a small flight of stairs and you are surrounded by shops and places to eat. You will not find a better location!

3) BREAKFAST - Everyone in the family looked forward to breakfast each day. The variety was outstanding! They had all the comfort food the kids liked such as pancakes, french toast, eggs, etc.. plus a plethora of local food that we were able to try. BTW, the Pho was excellent!

4) FOOD - The restaurant at the hotel was actually VERY GOOD! We would eat out each day for dinner (check out Namaste Omar's Indian Restaurant for the most amazing Indian food! Just a short 5-minute walk from the hotel.) For lunch, we would usually eat at the hotel. We tried some of the local restaurants for lunch but found the food at the hotel much better.

5) CINNAMON TEA - In terms of food and drinks, the one thing I miss most is the complimentary cinnamon tea that is available in the lobby. I would get my cup from the room and go downstairs each morning and fill up my cup. The aroma and taste were out of this world!! QUICK TIP! --- Ask David for the recipe! He will give it to you. :)

Overall, I can't stress enough how wonderful our stay was at the Sapa Horizon Hotel. The service, room, location, and food were all EXCELLENT! Don't take my word for it. Scroll the other reviews and you will see everyone else say pretty much the same thing.

PS> David, if you are reading this. THANK YOU for the bánh mì you gave all of us as we were leaving for our trip back to Hanoi. Sure did come in handy when the kids got hungry! :)

Room tip: When staying in the Suite room with balcony, ask for the 5th floor or above for the best views!
3  Thank Charles K
Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

We were so happy with our stay at Sapa Horizon hotel. Location is very handy as it is 2 mins walk to sapa center and Sun Plaza. Easy walking distance to many restaurants and coffee shops.
Breakfast provided was also great and had many options including veg and non-veg.
Staff of sapa horizon was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are big, clean and cosy.
I would surely recommend stay at this hotel as it was overall great stay for us.

Trip type: Travelled with friends