Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
View deal
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
FindHotelUS$21
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2020

Really nice place. There are many flowers and beautiful decor around rooms. Not far from center, available for walking. very atmospheric place. Thanks a lot to girl on the reseption, she helped us again and again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ирина М
Reviewed 6 June 2020 via mobile

Found this cute hotel when I'm on the top of mountains 20miles away from this town (Sapa) it's such a jackpot for me!

Check in late about 11p.m after a long ride from Lai Chau city where have mountain that I did trekking to the top, the reception quiet tired but can't hide her charm with beautiful smile to welcome me to the hotel ( sound like Tiffany at hotel California ^^ ), the bellman is also so helpful to carry so many my climbing equipment and show me my room.

The room is so clean and tidy with very unique style even small but I feel very comfortable and cozy. I sleep very well then don't know the reason is too tired cause of mountains trekking or the bed is so comfortable. Maybe both!

Next morning I was recommended to have breakfast and it's really good with beef noodles (can't believe that i can have good noodle here in Sapa) . The waitress is also very cute and attentive also very informative to tell me where can I buy the plum (but after that the lady - I think manager here help me to buy it from local farmer)

Everything were great! Definitely recommend to my family and friends on their holiday

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2020 via mobile

At Tubotel, I found everything I need without all the extra clutter. Simplicity as it's finest with the most amazing view and wonderful service. The staff is delightful and the place feels really peaceful.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2020

The personel is nice. They were very helpful. The garden is beautiful. I imagine the view is too but when we were there it was so foggy we couldn't see anything. If you don't mind walking up and down and be far from downtown, this hotel will be great for you. We wanted to try their restaurant the night we arrived but were greatly disappointed. It s beautiful but the food is very expensive and brought to you in very small quantities. Breakfast is included but they serve you. I had half of a cup of coffee. I wanted a fruit salad and was given 4 slices of tomatoes, 4 slices of cucumber and 2 of pitaya! That's not what I call fruits... hairdryer works for 1 minute then you need to wait for 10 minutes for it to cool down. The septic stunk. We had to keep the bathroom door closed all the time to be able to sleep

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Isabelle T
Reviewed 20 November 2019

I was had very nice holiday with family in tobue
In there have a nice view ,good service and staffs it’s very friendly !
Room is amazing , very close nature
It’s very good experience if you luv nature !

Date of stay: November 2019