Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Hotel WebsiteUS$86
Hotels.comUS$112
ZenHotels.comUS$114
All reviews gm mr elegant hotel beautiful landscape front desk manager an unforgettable experience fansipan mountain buffet breakfast a wonderful stay an upgrade nice breakfast night train nice view edward facilities shuttle vietnam farah
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2021

We have stayed here for 2 nights during our holiday. We were impressed by the architecture and decoration of this hotel from the main door, building blocks, rose garden... and helpful staffs. Walking distance to the Sapa town but the hotel offered a free electricity buggy service. You just need to follow the schedule. However, the buffet breakfast was lack of choices. In summary, we were satisfied with our stay at Silk Path Sapa Hotel

Date of stay: November 2020
Marcom Silk Path, Owner at Silk Path Grand Sapa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Dear TrinhDang,

It is our great honor to have you here at Silk Path Grand Sapa Resort & Spa. We are so glad that you've developed positive feelings regarding our hotel design & decoration and the attentive service by our staff. Our colleagues and staff will be so encouraged by your warm words.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in the future.

Warmest Regards,
Silk Path Grand Sapa Resort & Spa.

Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

We have 3 days 2 nights in this trip and lucky for us to choose this hotel. It’s great place with clean and comfortable room. The view every room very beautiful. Special to thanks Ms May, she help us a lot from the time we book hotel and arrange ticket for Fanxipang, introduced good restaurants for us. And all the staffs are friendly and helpful, we really have great time in here and will introduce to our friends, we will come back again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marcom Silk Path, Owner at Silk Path Grand Sapa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

Dear TinaLzb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay at Silk Path Grand Sapa Resort & Spa with us.

It is a delight to receive your great compliments on the resort itself as well as the appointed rooms and heartfelt customer services by our friendly staff. Please rest assured that your positive feedback will be shared to the whole team, Ms. May in particular, to encourage us to provide even better services when you come back.

Thank you very much for your kind words and we hope to see you again in your future visit to Sapa.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

We were in this hotel just 2 nights. It was amazing experience. They’ve got everything for the best holidays! Flowers were everywhere. I like their facilities. We used sauna and swimming pool. Lovely place with wonderful staff who helped us with transfer thanks for our staying!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear B7336PF_,

Thank you for sharing a great review about your stay at Silk Path Grand Sapa Resort & Spa with TripAdvisor community.

We are glad to know that you enjoyed the resort itself, our rose garden, the spa facilities, swimming pool, as well as the heartfelt services provided by our caring staff. At Silk Path, we always do our best to make sure what customers receive from us is well worth their money and expectations, and we are happy to know that you have felt so. Your kind feedback is a great source of motivation for Silk Path to continue on our path for excellence.

We hope we will have the pleasure to host your family at our resort when travels bring you back here.

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

All are amazing. The breakfast is delicious and I enjoy a lot. There are so many beautiful roses in there. I definitely go there next time. Besides, I hope my parents can have time to stay in this wonderful resort.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 388ng_n_,

How wonderful to receive your feedback and to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at Silk Path Grand Sapa Resort & Spa.

We are glad to know that you appreciated the resort, delectable breakfast at our restaurant and especially the rose garden. Your warm words will definitely be shared to the whole team and they will be so proud and encouraged by your remarks.

Thank you for sharing this great review on TripAdvisor, and we all look forward to your visit in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2021

Thank you, Mr. Steve Tan, for the pan cakes with yummy chocolate sauce. I am from Vietnam and my mom only serves plain boring pan cakes. I like the pancake of your hotel much better. This is the first time I have met you, I am impressed by your kindness. (Grace, 10 years old)
The bathtub is nice. The bed is comfortable and bouncy. I love it. We have strolled outside in the rose garden, it’s so beautiful. (Sophie, 8 years old)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Marcom Silk Path, Owner at Silk Path Grand Sapa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Hi Grace & Sophie,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review in Trip Advisor.

I would like to thank you and your sister, Sophie for giving me the opportunity to make those pancake but I am also very sure your mom makes better pancakes than me. It may be plain but is made with love for you and your sister.

I am so glad you and your sister enjoyed the stay with us and do come back to see Uncle Steve when you have time.

Please do send my warmest regards to your grandma and your mom.
Steve Tan