3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/05/22
Hotels.comUS$52
Trip.comUS$48
TravelocityUS$52
All reviews muong hoa valley beautiful view rooftop bar room balcony restaurant staff cat cat village tour guide spa vietnam hill
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

I really enjoy my holidays at Pao's Sapa. The location (located on the most spectacular valley at Sapa town), the facilities and on top of that is the amazing staffs, I really feel the warmness of everyone here. I will be back next trip with my friend and my family!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Paos Sapa Leisure Hotel Paos Sapa Leisure Hotel, Marketing at Paos Sapa Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2021

Dear Anh T,

On behalf of the entire team at Pao's Sapa Leisure Hotel, we thank you for choosing us, and for taking the time to review your stay. We’re delighted to know that you have a wonderful time at Pao's Sapa, and you really enjoyed the design of our hotel, the spectacular view from our room. We will surely pass on your generous words of recognition to our team who will be very inspired to keep on providing a high standard of services to all of our guests.

Once again, we truly appreciate your comments and we look forward to another opportunity to better serve you at Pao's Sapa Leisure Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

Although we travelled to Pao’s Sapa during the Covid-19 pandemic with only one day for the staff to prepare. The service was 5–star, the view was top notch and the food was delicious. We also visited the Spa and had a great time relaxing. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear kachpham,

We are delighted to be chosen during your stay in Sapa. It was truly a pleasure for us to serve you.

We appreciate your great feedback especially your mention of our restaurant's food, along with the spectacular view of the hotel. Your comments are the motivation for us to continue to deliver better services.

Thank you for staying at Pao’s Sapa Leisure Hotel and we hope you would choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Sapa.

Reviewed 10 November 2021

Wonderful

I was booked to this hotel by my company to attend an event here.
My room was Premium room with balcony at the corner looking over the valley, so nice at morning!
Event was organized in a very big ballroom. Food & service there were fantastic although they served a big crowd. Second day I went for a tour organized by Ms Trang (Guest experience) with my colleagues. It was another positive point of this hotel. Tour was cheaper than what the others sell on internet but so amazing.
I’m ready to recommend everybody to organize their events.

Dear Angelsdemons,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments and many thanks again for your company choosing our hotel as accommodation choice and event choice.

It is heartening to read that our guests value the attentiveness of our staff and their efforts to provide excellent service. We are most concerned with the satisfaction of all of our guests and your feedback is of great value to us. It allows us to ensure and improve the quality of service we want to offer our guests.

Your feedback is especially shared with Ms. Trang and is delighted to hear from you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Pao's Sapa Leisure Hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2021

I booked a deluxe room with valley view and I was not disappointed! The staff was extremely nice and tentative throughout my short stay there. Since many restaurants downtown were closed due to Covid-19, I decided to have my dinner at A Linh, a restaurant inside the hotel. The food was good and again, the staff was very nice. Overall the best hotel service I've experienced in a while.

Room tip: go for a room with a valley view!
Date of stay: July 2021
Paos Sapa Leisure Hotel Paos Sapa Leisure Hotel, Tiếp thị at Paos Sapa Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Dear travelero446,

Thank you for your lovely comments. It's great to hear that you were overwhelmed with our staff and we will be sure to pass along your kind words to each member of our team! We do our utmost to make every guest feel welcomed every time they come to our hotel, so we’re pleased to see you enjoyed the food and the ambiance.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel again in the near future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

The services are so good, staffs are very friendly and helpful, my room is amazing with beautiful view and nice things inside. Specially, I love the bath tub with hill view. It made my trip better. One more bonus is the location, it is in the center and very easy to go visit anywhere.
Highly recommend!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Paos Sapa Leisure Hotel Paos Sapa Leisure Hotel, Tiếp thị at Paos Sapa Leisure Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Dear MickeyCung,

On behalf of the entire team at Pao’s Sapa Leisure Hotel, thank you for choosing us and sharing your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

It is a great honor to hear how much you enjoyed your holiday in Pao's Sapa Leisure Hotel and we are very happy because of your satisfaction with the nice service from our staff and our room, especially the bathtub. Your comments are the motivation for us to continue to deliver better services.

Hotel Management