Lowest prices for your stay
US$35
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
US$31
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$29
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
PricelineUS$34
Hotels.comUS$35
TravelocityUS$35
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2020

We had a bit of a dramatic occurrence in Sapa that forced us to get off of our original Sapa-->Hanoi shuttle in order to track down our lost passports. Thao and the rest of the staff at the Sapa Village Hotel were SO incredibly helpful in assisting us to get our passports back. They stored our luggage while we went to search for our passports, booked us on a new shuttle to Hanoi, and gave us a place to wait for 5 hours until our new shuttle. All of this out of the goodness of their hearts! We weren't even staying at the hotel. If you're looking for a hotel to stay at in the heart of Sapa, look no further! This place is so great, with incredible design and views to boot.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Two staff members, Thao and Thao were very helpful!! We we arrived in the middle of the night and the service was great. They helped us with everything. This is what you call great customer service! They helped with just everything.

So if you are looking for a great place to stay, close to the centre of Sapa and want to do stuff there, Sapa Village Hotel is the place to be.

Thao gave great "off the beaten path" to. We dit a motorbike ride in Sapa and we didn't see any tourist

Thnx Thao and Thao!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank VeldtE
Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

The hotel staff was really helpful and always went an extra mile to make sure we had really good time in Sapa! :) We were really happy with the assistance of Theo, who helped us to connect with the bus company to make sure we reach out Hanoi on time :) Also, what was a really nice touch, she proposed we wait for the bus (as long as we could/ want) in a very nice and spacious reception of the hotel while sipping delicious tea. I am happy to recommend this hotel for your stay in Sapa, one of the best hotels in the whole Vietnam (and we have already done our research while touring across the country from South to North).

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AnneZi
Reviewed 25 October 2019

Sapa Village Hotel portrayed a very one of a kind architecture inspired by the spectacular rice terraces here in Sapa. The hotel is located at the top of the hill giving you the perfect view of the mountains, local houses, and the lake. The staffs are very friendly and approachable whenever I needed something which added value to my stay. I'm also amazed with Mr. Thao who recommended a lot of things to do around the area. He's totally passionate about what he's doing and that's really awesome. My room was commodious, tidy, and well ordered. Their breakfast is so far one of the best I ever had. I would definitely recommend this property to everyone and I'm looking forward to my next stay with them.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank juanjourney
Reviewed 10 October 2019

Perfect communication with the manager and staff of the hotel, thank you for their hospitability, it is a very clean, nice and well equiped hotel. I can only recommend you to stay here. As I will travel to Sapa again, we will use this hotel even with our clients. :)

Room tip: accesibility, comfortable rooms and calm place
Date of stay: October 2019