Lowest prices for your stay
US$53
US$57
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Agoda.com
US$30
PricelineUS$56
Hotels.comUS$57
TravelocityUS$57
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

This is like a Two star hotel with basic rooms and missing soap in the Bathroom.
Very poorly trained reception staff and average Breakfast with most dishes being Non Vegetarian having Pork and Veg soups having Chicken stock in it.
The Spa staff were good and friendly. However the reception staff were not.

I do not recommend this poorly managed hotel which has a good central location but badly staffed.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RashidIsaRishi
Reviewed 8 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed there for 2 nights. Opposite the hotel is a massage parlour. Very close to eateries & shops in Sapa. Walking distance to the Cable Car station too. There's a night market when we were there on a saturday.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

The stuff is unfriendly and hardly speaks English. Some of the rooms have window facing the corridor of the hotel. The rooms are not well maintained and the sheets are thorns. I do not recomend to stay in this hotel

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank yaelshapira
Reviewed 8 October 2019

We upgraded all our hotels from 3* to 4* through our tour guide. Of all the hotels we stayed at during our stay in Vietnam, this was the most disappointing. Nothing was terrible, however a few small issues that made a difference to the overall quality of our stay. The main issues being;
Our window/balcony looked out directly onto an adjacent corridor (an internal atrium-style design) which meant zero natural light. It also meant we had corridors on both sides of our room and the rooms are not sound-proof at all. We stayed in central Hanoi and didn't hear a thing, but we were woken constantly through the night with other guests coming and going (the noise of the guests are obviously not the hotels fault however the walls are very thin and sound travels easily).
The shower would flood over the bath ledge and onto the floor every time we used it. Having to mop up a bathroom floor after every shower wasn't a great experience for 4*!
There was no safe in our room to store passports etc.
There was only one pillow each (not a big deal but again, it's nice to have the option). The bed was comfortable though.
The room in general seemed tired- light switches not attached to the wall properly, damage to the walls etc. Generally just needed a freshen up.
Breakfast was ok. Staff weren't the most friendly but I think it's mainly a language barrier. Smiles and hellos weren't always returned though.
To sum up, the room was generally fine, however for the standard we got, it did not particularly feel like 4*, especially compared to other hotels

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed two nights in a “family room” for 3 adults. The beds were comfy, room very clean, and the staff were pleasant although it’s true what another reviewer said, they do speak minimal English. I don’t feel this should be a negative because after all we ARE in Vietnam. Ha. I loved all the spa choices and like swedish, Thai, some type of mud thing, facials, jacuzzi, steam room options. I booked a Swedish massage and the therapist was able to do deep pressure on my legs which is what I needed for my muscles. I think it was 640 dong for 75min. We ordered room service when my brother was sick and the soup came hot and quick. Overall I would definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family