“Surprisingly delicious”
Review of Macan Cafe

Macan Cafe
Ranked #70 of 381 Restaurants in Canggu
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Stumbled upon Macan on a walk to find somewhere different to eat. From the outside the restaurant looked great so we gave it a shot. I started with the tuna tartare which was pretty good but could've done with some lemon or something else to give some more flavour. I went with the chicken sambal with jasmine and coconut rice for main and it was outstanding. So much flavour and a very generous portion. My boyfriend had the seafood risotto and also said it was fantastic. The happy kombucha was also v tasty.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of having an afternoon snack, enjoyed it so much returned for dinner that night. Lovely simplistic decor, staff so friendly and attentive. Prices reasonable.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Great decor, very friendly staff and fresh food.Great place for drinks, coffee and cake or a great meal.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

The best place that i've been before... Good food, and best service ever!
I was confused to find the place for dinner at the time, and i just passed this place are very crowded. I went in... And my first impression was unexpected. Very nice welcomed. I had dinner. And the food was so delicious, seriously!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Been a Singaporean living in Bali for the past 5 years and recently moved to Canggu area, I was so happy to have found Macan Cafe by chance! Ever since been quite a regular there I must say. Most of the time me and partner would come over for dinner. Love the ambience at night especially. Can be a cosy romantic dining experience. Even celebrated my birthday this year over dinner there. We both love everything about Macan, their good food and friendly attentive staffs. No need to worry about parking, as they have valets. A must go cafe if you are ever in Bali whats more if you are staying around Canggu area! I would recommend Macan to anyone!!

Date of visit: July 2016