“Delicious Pork ribs!”

Ranked #54 of 371 Restaurants in Canggu
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Echo Beach Bar and Grill Canggu is set in an ideal location just a few meters from Echo Beach, enjoying fantastic views and cool ocean breezes. We are proudly Australian owned and operated, and have been open since June 2013. With over 15 years' experience in hospitality and sales/service we are sure we can provide you, our valued customers, great food, great value, a great atmosphere, and legendary Balinese service. We invite you to enjoy a great range of BBQ meats, and famous Indonesian dishes along with autehntic Asian meals, a great range of wines, beers and spirits all at great prices and service. We also offer live sports and live entertainment, along with strict western health and hygiene standards, with traditional Balinese warmth and hospitality. We can cater for any function, large or small and have successfully done Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, etc. Echo Beach Bar and Grill is the perfect location for BBQ or Indonesian food . Ocean views, parking, and free WIFI
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Well priced and super tasty Pork ribs!! Got the recommended mash pot/cauliflower cream sides and OMG!!! Amazing

Peter4488, Owner at Bu-Ba-Q's Barbeque Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Hello Jacinta, Many thanks for this wonderful review. It was lovely to meet you and we hope to see you bck here at Bu-Ba-Q's soon. Warmest regards from the management and staff ..

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We saw a billboard add for Bu-Ba-Q's ribs on our first day in Canggu while having a beer at a bar. Having ribs was on my Bali bucket list so we decide to pop by later in the evening for dinner.
I've seen many reviews saying it was the best in town but I found it only good. Perhaps I went on an off day. However I decided to give it a 4 star rating because our waitress was really lovely and attentive and they have mosquitos sprays on the table which I thought was a very considerate touch.

Peter4488, Owner at Bu-Ba-Q's Barbeque Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Hello Datstar. Firstly many thanks for the kind review and for coming to see us. I don't think we have ever had a review other than excellent on our BBQ Pork Ribs, so of course a rating of only good concerns me a little - I certainly hope we didn't have a bad. I will look into this immediately. Gladyou loved the view and the service as well and we hope to see you again very soon. Kindest Regard from the management and staff at Bu-Ba-Q's.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Recommend the ribs! It was quite tasty and enjoyable at a beachfront setting with the views of the waves.

Music was in unforgetable. We left 20 minutes ago and the songs are still in my head. Began with half an hour of britney spears. Then came the hour of power of celine dion "my heart will go on" and finished with some country classics!

Compliments to friendly staff for turning the music louder (my only request nxt time is to match good food and service with good music)

Peter4488, Owner at Bu-Ba-Q's Barbeque Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Hello Daz W and many thanks for the kind review. We are so pleased you enjoyed the beach front setting, views, food and service and of course the signature BBQ Pork Ribs. I will look into the background music issue today, and see what the staff were playing - we do try to keep it background and don't like the music loud or in-appropriate for a restaurant. Kindest regards from the staff and management at Bu-Ba-Q's Echo Beach and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place tucked away, views of the beach a lovely temple and fantastic food.

Don't worry if it looks quite when you walk up, the food is fantastic, try the ribs with the BBQ sauce mash potato and cheesy cauliflower amazing combination.

Well worth the effort to find it very very tasty. Big thumbs up :)

Peter4488, Owner at Bu-Ba-Q's Barbeque Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Hello James, We all thank you so much for this very wonderful review and so glad you found us we are off the beaten track a little ha ha. Likewise very pleased you enjoyed our signature BBQ Pork Ribs and sides. We certainly hope to see you again soon. Kindest Regards from the management and staff at Bu-Ba-Q's.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is the 3rd time in two years we have been here and enjoyed it just as much as ever. We got there early so had good choice of seating overlooking the ocean at high tide with crashing waves; pretty cool. I had the 1 kilo ribs special and although it was a lot of food, they are so good I kept on keeping on. My wife had calamari and a spicy salad (can't remember the name) and loved them both. To top it off, a couple of rounds of the locally brewed stark lychee beer went down a treat. Seriously, the quality for the price (around 45 AUD all up) can't be beaten.

Also on a funny side note, the staff were all really awesome and when we rocked up (sans kids) the music was quickly changed from general pop to more romantic artists such as Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston and Celine Dion.Very subtle

Peter4488, Owner at Bu-Ba-Q's Barbeque Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Hello Ryan and family. Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am so pleased you and the family came back to see us again and sorry I missed you this time. We are so pleased that the food and service was as great as always and you got a great ocean view seat ha ha .So glad the kids enjoyed it to. I hope we see you again back at Bu-Ba-Q's on this trip to Bali . Warmest regards from the management and staff.