Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$149
SAVE US$53
eDreamsUS$181
Booking.comUS$181
TravelocityUS$202
1,210 results
All reviews dedari suite rejang suite indonesian art sunken bath cooking class beautiful hotel private pool four seasons our honeymoon four poster bed rooftop bar welcome drink beautiful room spent nights amazing staff antiques culture
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

This was the only place we stayed at that made me feel I had stepped back in time to the beauty that had always taken me to Bali
Everything was beautiful, the grounds, the villas, the food and the staff were exceptional.. would only stay here on my return visits from now on ❤️

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

As soon as we walked into Hotel Tugu it was as if we had stepped back into old Bali on a Royal level. It was always my dream to stay there, it stood up to all my expectations. I was constantly in awe of its beauty. Our accommodation was absolutely stunning. This hotel needs to be seen to be believed. We also loved our Japanese dinner on the rooftop overlooking the ocean.
We are looking forward to our next trip to Bali to stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

Once my friends told me i'm going to stay at Tugu hotel. They ask me "isn't it an old hotel? Won't it be creepy? Undermaintained?" Well I go there anyway and it was the best decision I have ever made in my trip to Bali this 2020.

1. The room is amazing, very clean, unique and artsy
2. The hotel is in a strategic location. Hangout places are so easy to reach
3. The View from the restaurant at the 3rd floor is fantastic. I took too many photographs there.
4. They have Bicycle Program. It's such a nice program, we go around to see rice paddy and villages for 3 hours with private guide.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2020 via mobile

OASIS in Canggu.

Thank you to all the staff that made our stay amazing once again. Breakfast on the rooftop early morning was spectacular as we checked the waves before surfing. My kids were so happy! Surf right outside the front door. Ji restaurant for sunset and to die for cocktails and sushi.
Had the mantra massage that I wished never ended. You really don’t need to leave the hotel at all.

See you all again soon as Tugu is one place to chillout during these times.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tugu Hotels, Marketing at Hotel Tugu Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2020

Dear Gungw,

Thank you for your very kind review.

To have exceeded your expectations makes us all feel very proud and that you immersed yourself in the history and culture which Tugu is so well known for.

We will share with all the team and hope to see you again in the near future!

Warmest regards from you Tugu Family!

Reviewed 28 July 2020

Sanctuary!

Thank you Tugu for an amazing peaceful stay during these trying times. I have been Hotel hopping for the last few months as I have been unable to leave Bali and return to my home. I felt like royalty as soon as I arrived and welcomed by the staff and Manager who was so helpful and gave me a tour of hotel. Tugu is full of art and antiques and you are submersed in Indonesian history.
My room was Rejang suite upstairs with an amazing sunken bathtub and a view of the ocean. Heaven on earth!
The staff were exceptional and took care of me like family.
Highlight was having a Japanese restaurant on the rooftop where I spent most mornings having breakfast overlooking the ocean and then back for sunset, sushi and cocktails. Couldn’t have asked for more.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 50wandau,

Thank you for such a wonderful review!

We are touched beyond words, and we could not be more grateful for the magic moments you have shared in your Tugu home. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. I will certainly share your wonderful comments with the entire team. They will be very happy since their efforts to deliver uncompromising 5 star service to the valued guest are truly appreciated.
On behalf of Hotel Tugu Bali team, we are looking very much forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Tugu Bali soon.

Kindest regards