Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$99
PricelineUS$110
FindHotel
All reviews four bedrooms massage girls maintenance issues bedroom villa amazing staff supermarket bali vibes berawa
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2020

This is home away from home! Booking this place was a breeze. The Manager- Mr.Ardana is extremely accommodating. They will give in to all your requests. We were all treated like royalty by the amazing staff. Rooms are always clean, spotless. Food was great too. Very polite staff. Pool is clean, toilets are all mainained well Floating breakfast is a great experience too. Checking in was also easy. Security is great too! Keep it up, you are all amazing

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ArdanaArbhatara88, Manager at Amore Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Dear Ms Camille Earl

Reviewed 13 November 2019 via mobile

Everything in Amore Villas was amazing, from the location to the staff, which are the nicest people in the world. They are extremely helpful and always willing to solve or help with a big smile. Also the guy that gave us the cooking classes was great and so the massage girls. First time having a Balinese massage and loved it!

Cant wait to come back to Bali and stay again in Amore Villas! Def recommend this place!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 806maluc
ArdanaArbhatara88, Manager at Amore Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2019

Dear Mrs Malu and Mr Jorge

Reviewed 19 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed in the four bedroom villa which was spacious and comfortable. There were a few maintenance issues during our stay which were quickly dealt with. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our infant son became sick during our stay so we asked the reception staff for assistance- they were very helpful in organising a doctor's appointment and helping with ordering food in as we weren't able to leave the villa much with our sick baby. We had teenage boys with us too and the location was great for them, it was walking distance to splash water park and other recreational activities for them so they weren't too restricted by the sick bub. The separate lounge area and large garden and pool were great with a little one. The staff also sourced a net so we could play pool volleyball with the teenagers while the baby slept.
The bathrooms were great, the beds comfortable although the pillows were a bit high for my liking. There was a fair bit of street noise as we were on a busy corner but it didn't bother us much.
Breakfast was good, there was a good amount of choice on the menu, you could go across to the restaurant or have it brought to the villa.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
ArdanaArbhatara88, Manager at Amore Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

Dear Mrs Tess D

Thank you for having chosen Amore Villas . I am so happy to know that you had an incredible time with us and were impressed with our facilities and surround Canggu as well . I genuinely appreciate your complimentary word upon our dedicated team. Surely, I will share your positive feedback to the entire team to motivate them to continuously deliver our exceptional services from the heart. Thank you very much for sharing your review and we are all looking forward in to welcoming you back for another unforgettable moment with us and and to see our improvement .

Reviewed 14 October 2019

Just back from 4 weeks at Amore Villas in Berawa, Canggu. Spacious, airy and sunlit outdoor pool and gazebo area (can actually suntan for most daylight hours if desired).Four bedrooms with enormous outdoor ensuites. Separate living area with entertainment cooking and dining facilities...air conditioned with sliding doors. The location is great, close to shops (Canggu Station supermarket is over the road) and restaurants and a 12 minute walk to the beach (no footpaths in Canggu!).The best feature of the villas (there are 4 in the complex) is the staff. Without exception they are friendly, capable and helpful. I have booked already for next year.

Room tip: Rear villas preferred to limit road noise
Date of stay: October 2019
ArdanaArbhatara88, Manager at Amore Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear Mr/s. Timothy C

Thank you for having chosen Amore Villas . I am so happy to know that you had an incredible time with us and were impressed with our facilities and surround Canggu as well . I genuinely appreciate your complimentary word upon our dedicated team. Surely, I will share your positive feedback to the entire team to motivate them to continuously deliver our exceptional services from the heart. Thank you very much for sharing your review and we are all looking forward in to welcoming you back for another unforgettable moment with us and see you on Next August 2020 .

Reviewed 10 September 2019 via mobile

We have just left here after 4 nights.
It was amazing!
If anyone is thinking of staying here then do it.
We were greeted by lovely and attentive staff who gave us a freshening coconut.
The room was fantastic, very spacious in the bedroom with a massive bed. The bathroom was to die for.
The pool area was great too, with comfy sun loungers and most the time had this to ourselves.
There was the added kitchen/living area which we didnt use but was clean and tidy.
You go over the road for breakfast which was also great, lovely food and 2 mornings we had it brought over for us to our room!
Perfect location too, supermarket over the road and lots if restaurants nearby.
So yeah would we back!
We have now moved onto Ubud and our hotel is nowhere the same!
Wish we had stayed in Canggu longer!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ArdanaArbhatara88, Manager at Amore Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Dear Our Valued Guest

Thank you for having chosen Amore Villas . I am so happy to know that you had an incredible time with us and were impressed with our facilities and surround Canggu as well . I genuinely appreciate your complimentary word upon our dedicated team. Surely, I will share your positive feedback to the entire team to motivate them to continuously deliver our exceptional services from the heart. Thank you very much for sharing your review and we are all looking forward in to welcoming you back for another unforgettable moment with us.