Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$1
Agoda.comUS$22
TravelocityUS$23
CheapTicketsUS$23
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights with my friends and I didn’t want to leave! Would have booked more nights if we hadn’t have left it so late.

Staff were really friendly and the pool area is pretty and clean. We had a maisonette room which was the perfect size for us and was really nicely decorated.

Finished off our stay with a lovely brunch at the cafe which is at the front of the property. I had the BBQ jackfruit nachos.

Would recommend to couples and friends who are perhaps on a budget. Would definitely stay here again.

Only thing I would add is maybe more cups and cutlery in the Kitchen if we were staying longer.

Date of stay: January 2020