Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Mobileman...
London, United Kingdom
“Villa Ayana Berawa, Arjuna Mayana Villas Complex, Canggu Bali Disgusting, dirty, unsafe, unhygienic, a health hazard and”
Reviewed 30 March 2020 for a stay in March 2020
person found this review helpful

Villa Ayana Berawa, Arjuna Mayana Villas Complex, Canggu Bali
Disgusting, dirty, unsafe, unhygienic, a health hazard and not fit for purpose.
Booked villa for 2 weeks in March 2020, arrived for check in down a narrow dismal
alleyway with numerous steps leading to Villa Ayana Berawa. Not an easy access
with luggage, unsuitable for people with walking difficulties and families using a
pushchair. This is not mentioned on their website.
First impression, disgusting, dirty, unsafe, unhygienic not fit for purpose, after a
deeper inspection, it only got worse. A dangerous health hazard. Total lack of
management supervision and any form of a maintenance programme.
After reading various websites latest glowing reports, they must be false as this villa
could never have gotten into such an appalling state in such a short time span. It
would take months to bring this villa up to a habitable standard.
I would not allow my family to stay in such unhygienic and unsafe accommodation,
we left after 2 hours. However, before leaving I summoned the villa manager Rudy
who wasn’t present at the check in, he arrived after 45 minutes. I showed him, the
dirty kitchen sink, leaking kitchen waste pipes, dirty smelling microwave, old dirty
pots and pans, unclean fridge and numerous other areas of concern in the kitchen
area, including loose faulty electrical switches. Then we moved onto the rest of the
villa. I must have found about 50 other areas that caused serious concern. I feel the
attached photographs are evidence of the state of this villa. By this time, my Wife a
medical professional was in tears, thinking we may have to stay overnight until we
could make other accommodation arrangements.
Unfortunately, TripAdvisor only allows 10 attached photographs. I have numerous
other photographs relating to the unacceptable state of Villa Ayana Berawa. I only
wish I could attach more.
Rudy stated he agree 100% with my comments, he offered us a choice of three other
villas at no extra cost or a full refund from Booking.com. We choose, after viewing,
the 3 rd villa some 20 minutes away. We moved all our luggage into the chosen villa,
whilst doing so I received a phone call from somebody I believe to be called Alex
who said he was the property management company. He informed me, should I wish
to stay, I would have to pay an extra fee as the villa was in a higher price bracket.
He was rude, abrasive, arrogant and demanding. He refused to honour the villa
manager no extra cost agreement, I refused to pay and was told to leave. Leaving us
stranded with no accommodation.
Booking.com have contacted me confirming the a full refund was approved. They
asked for evidence of my dissatisfaction, I forwarded all my photos. I asked
Booking.com to investigate with the aim of removing the villa from their website as it
brought discredit to their company. The villa is also advertised on other websites.
Should you wish to stay in a villa with your family or friends that is unsafe, filthy dirty,
unhygienic, not fit for purpose, completely misrepresented on the website and by
very dubious reviews, Villa Ayana Berawa is the perfect place to stay.

PS: There is a construction site adjacent to the property, this will add that little
something extra to your perfect stay.
As for Alex’s remarks on websites ‘Our priority is guest satisfaction’ complete and
utter lies. They don’t care about anything other than your money, there will always be
a mug who would accept their abysmal standards.
I note the day after we left the property it was being advertised as available to rent.
This proves how much they care about guest satisfaction and their safety.
My recommendation, do not stay at this villa, if you value your health, should you
have booked then cancel and get a full refund. Don’t endanger your family or friends.

Date of stay: March 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.