Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$53
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$20
Expedia.comUS$53
eDreamsUS$63
Booking.comUS$63
All reviews nice honeymoon beach club comfortable rooms great holiday private pool canggu area fins villa cafes facilities bali vibe berawa mosquitoes
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

Everything was very nice, modern design , comfortable rooms, complete fasilities, the service is really great,the location is not so far from the beach in the Canggu area, i really enjoyed stay here and highly recommended ❤️

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Villa Manager Manca Villa, General Manager at Manca Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Dear Mr/s . Inaya10
Warmest Greeting from Manca Villas.
I would like to thank you for choosing Manca Villas as your bali holiday and share us such a great review recently your stay. I am glad to know that our guest had enjoyable experienced during your stay.
I would to thank you because you mentioned our service room facilities were great.
I would like to thank you again for your valuable time to write a review and we look forward to see you again on next vacation in Manca Villa.

Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

they were very accommodating and 1) gave me a table to work on, 2) organized motorbike rental, 3) provided clothes washing, 4) gave me a mosquito spiral. the team is very kind/professional and the space was clean and had a good vibe! thank you

Date of stay: January 2021
Villa Manager Manca Villa, General Manager at Manca Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Dear Mr/s . taminak2016

Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Finally i can breathe Bali Vibes after a long family quarantine during this pandhemic, just short staycation with my bestie and looking for villa for 2nights and i think this villa is good ambiance so i decine to stay here before we move another villas

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Villa Manager Manca Villa, General Manager at Manca Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2021

Dear Mr/s . AbigailYurika

Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

I want to find a quiet honeymoon villas in canggu! And i found manca! They provide flower decoration service too! Clean villas with fully equip kitchen. It was really nice. And the breakfast is delicious too. The place is easy to find and there is parking lots! Staff are really nice.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Villa Manager Manca Villa, General Manager at Manca Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2021

Dear Mr/s . zhazhasaviraherpranh

Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

We spent 3 nights at Manca Villa and it was a joyful stay for us. The location is superb, you can access ATM center nearby, convenience store just a few steps away, indigenous Canggu-esque cafes & restos are just metres away from the villa, beach is also nearby. Location is perfect!

One day it was a full day of raining so we had to spend our time inside the villa and we felt very comfortable. They provide complete kitchen set so you can make use of it just in case. The staffs are also polite and warm, Overall it was a pleasant stay for us and we definitely come back to this villa!

Date of stay: December 2020