Lowest prices for your stay
US$38
SAVE US$23
PricelineUS$39
StayForLongUS$35
TravelocityUS$38
All reviews lagoon access room canggu beach swim up bar lovely hotel echo beach beautiful lagoon pool watch surfers relaxing break min walk stayed for nights rice fields amazing staff edi mithai bali beanbags nightlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2020

This hotel and their staff are unparalleled. Best staff, incredible views, maybe the best pool in the world. Incredible scenario, food is excellent and the entire experience is second to none. Must do in Bali!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

Terrible service, manager not able to admitt staff mistakes nor fix them. Gave me smaller room than i paid for and refused to admitt it actually is smaller. As it was late i had to stay with all my luggage, they refused to provide 2 towels, barely gave me 1, i had to fight for it

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2020 via mobile

I have never wrote a review on Tripadvisor before but due to the horrendous service I received from this hotel I felt like I had too.

I booked a 10 night stay at this hotel in April.
Due to COVID 19 my flights were cancelled so I contacted the hotel and cancelled my booking.

I was told my refund could take upto 1 month, it has now been over 3 months since I cancelled and I still haven’t received my refund.

I have tried contacting the hotel through every means possible (phone, email, watsapp, Instagram messenger etc etc but never get an answer/ reply)

Around every 4 weeks they will just send a generic email saying the refund is in progress and blame it on their bank “apparently their banks are not up and running properly”.....this is the pathetic excuse they have been giving me for the last 3 1/2 months

They never give me any further information or indication of when I am likely to receive my money.
When I reply I will not hear anything from them for a further month and the process will repeat itself.
Basically I’m non the wiser from the day I cancelled.
Their customer service has been absolutely disgusting!

I have reported them to booking.com (who I made the booking with) and they have seen all the evidence they need from me to see I am being mistreated.
Thankfully booking.com have refunded me and have said they will chase them for the refund themselves.

Whilst I never actually got to spend time at this hotel, If my treatment this far is any indication of their customer service, I won’t be giving them a second chance at keeping my money!

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2020

The Sense Canggu Beach Hotel is a lovely hotel for a peaceful and relaxing break. The staff are helpful and friendly and the room is very clean and spacious. It is a quite location and only a short walk from the beach and village.
The pool is wonderful and lovely when the lights are on in the evening.
The food was great and the prices were very good. Breakfast was included in our booking and there was a great choice of items on the menu.

Room tip: We really liked our room on the first floor. No direct pool access but we could see glimpses of the ocean from the balcony.
Date of stay: February 2020
Budhiwijaya Jay, Manajer Umum at Sense Canggu Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2020

Dear Mr/s. Dianne E,

Warmest Greeting From Sense Canggu Beach Hotel...

Thank you very kindly for your superb review. It is great to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.

It is wonderful to read that you have enjoyed our spacious room, wonderful pool, the great food and our staff served you with their best service. With pleasure we will share your feedback with our employees. Feedback such as yours is what motivates them most.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope that we have an opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Inge
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Lots of better options in the area for this price range. Breakfast bowls are good. No shuttle available so be prepared to walk anywhere you want to go or pay a taxi. Walk to the beach was 15 minutes and very very dark if you came back after sunset so plan your return accordingly.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr/s. CanadaGirl2011,

Warmest Greeting From Sense Canggu Beach Hotel...

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.
Further we have noted your constructive feedback on our shuttle service which will be follow up accordingly.

We hope to have the chance to welcoming you back. Wishing you a great day and thank you for stay with us.

Kind Regards