“You won’t find better in Bali!”
Review of Pizza Fabbrica

Pizza Fabbrica
Ranked #35 of 380 Restaurants in Canggu
Description: Authentic Italian pizza
Description: Authentic Italian pizza
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience at Pizza Fabbrica this week, everything from the ambience and service to the food were spot on!

We were seated on the sofa bed area round the side of the ground floor which were super comfy despite our initial reservations. The place was packed so we were lucky not to have to wait for a table and the service was excellent, slick and efficient.

I had the Parma ham with blue cheese pizza and my boyfriend had Hawaiian with fresh chilli. Mine was perfectly cooked and packed full of flavour with a crispy base, my boyfriend loved the flavour of his but the base was a little limp (perhaps due to all the juicy fresh pineapple).

1  Thank Ali_Royal_2015

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Went there multiple times, pizza is always good. Even brought an Italian friend and he approved, no wonder with the 2 Italian owners.
I recommend to anyone feeling like a good Italian pizza and even the burata is delicious!

2  Thank MilkyWay95
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

i’m a pizza lover.
by far one of the best pizzas i’ve ever had specially in bali!

awesome food.. cool chilled vibe .. amazing staff and owners are so friendly and always there to make sure people get the best service and prices are so readonable.

honestly not many places in bali are complete and perfect and consistent .. but this place is definetly is!

2  Thank ZaatarA
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Good pizza, good drinks, pricing average. Good vibe. One can sit on the terrace or inside. Although the difference is small, without real walls.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I live here and I am italian.
I am a regular to Pizza Fabbrica because I think they have the best pizza and exceptional italian food.

The service is always good and the owners presence make the difference.

I suggest to everyone to try "Burrata" because it is the best on the island !!!