“Recommend for sure! ”
Review of TYGR Sushi

TYGR Sushi
Ranked #83 of 373 Restaurants in Canggu
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Description: Welcome to TYGR Sushi Hand Roll Bar. We’re serving just-made hand rolls with warm nasi, crispy nori, and fresh fillings. Our rolls are designed to be eaten immediately after being served by our hand roll specialists and enjoyed with our signature sauces.
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I'm not a big fan of sushi, but here is really tasty everything! Good not just a food, also good quality drinks + nice interior = perfect place for meet your friends!

julian z, Owner at TYGR Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thanks Max! Always good to see you with a smile at the bar!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

You can feel the freshness of the ingredients from the very first bite. Amazing!

I really appreciate that the rolls are not super thin (and therefore disappointing). For me, 2 rolls made a perfect dinner. I recommend the salmon and the shrimp rolls. At least until next time, when I'll try more!

If your partner/friend is not a sushi lover, their Chicken Katsu is also super tasty and the portion is quite big.

julian z, Owner at TYGR Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Alexandra - Thanks so much for the kind words! We are so happy that you enjoyed our specialty hand rolls and we hope you come back to try everything else!
Cheers,
Team TYGR

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome katsu we always go back for more! Other favorites are the tuna poke and salmon rolls, definitely try the cut rolls :) great view from the restaurant, especially during sunset. Will come back soon.

julian z, Manager at TYGR Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Jenisa - Thanks so much for the kind words! Hope to see you back again soon!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Me,my daughter and my sister had a nice dinner in this newly opened sushi joint. We had an exceptional experience using our own hands to enjoy the hand roll sushi fresh from the chef's made from his spot.Make sure you have your spot in the sushi-bar. I ordered the spicy shrim hand roll..it's da bomb! Try the spicy tofu salad also..delicious! A different kind of enjoying your sushi roll. They have a nice cozy place with simple interior. Their service is also great with the friendly staffs,the manager and also the owners. Will surely come back here next time!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

When the draft Bintang hit my lips, I knew I had found the coldest beer in Bali. Not only that, the hand rolls were the best I have had anywhere in the world thanks to TYGR's distinctive signature sauce. Make sure you eat your hand rolls right away when the rice is still warm and you will not be disappointed. I was also surprised at the taste and quality of TYGR's poke bowls, they were simply delicious!

Thanks TYGR for a great evening, you guys are the best hand roll restaurant in Bali!

1  Thank Kevin G