“Great ambience! ”
Review of TYGR Sushi

TYGR Sushi
Ranked #86 of 375 Restaurants in Canggu
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Description: Welcome to TYGR Sushi Hand Roll Bar. We’re serving just-made hand rolls with warm nasi, crispy nori, and fresh fillings. Our rolls are designed to be eaten immediately after being served by our hand roll specialists and enjoyed with our signature sauces.
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome katsu we always go back for more! Other favorites are the tuna poke and salmon rolls, definitely try the cut rolls :) great view from the restaurant, especially during sunset. Will come back soon.

julian z, Manager at TYGR Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Jenisa - Thanks so much for the kind words! Hope to see you back again soon!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Me,my daughter and my sister had a nice dinner in this newly opened sushi joint. We had an exceptional experience using our own hands to enjoy the hand roll sushi fresh from the chef's made from his spot.Make sure you have your spot in the sushi-bar. I ordered the spicy shrim hand roll..it's da bomb! Try the spicy tofu salad also..delicious! A different kind of enjoying your sushi roll. They have a nice cozy place with simple interior. Their service is also great with the friendly staffs,the manager and also the owners. Will surely come back here next time!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

When the draft Bintang hit my lips, I knew I had found the coldest beer in Bali. Not only that, the hand rolls were the best I have had anywhere in the world thanks to TYGR's distinctive signature sauce. Make sure you eat your hand rolls right away when the rice is still warm and you will not be disappointed. I was also surprised at the taste and quality of TYGR's poke bowls, they were simply delicious!

Thanks TYGR for a great evening, you guys are the best hand roll restaurant in Bali!

1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I tried this place few weeks ago. Now i have time to review this place, their food not amazing but worth it to try. The prices not too expensive also, i met one amazing female waitress and she explain very well about the food also suggest which one worth it to try. She was super friendly and smile all the time. When i had good conversation with my partner and give compliment to the waitress about the food suddenly one lady came ( i dont know she is the manager or someone have authority in this restaurant ) with arrogant attitude and complain about something to this poor lady waitress. The vibes suddenly change, i dont like anger vibes around when i'm eating.

But please try their food, and meet with super friendly waitress there except the arrogant lady.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food and was catered so well for as a vegan! The owner was lovely and has such a good vibe and love for the restaurant it makes the experience so much better!!